Part 4.

Charlottes POV

I arrive at my frount door only to see Mother standing there waiting for me.

"And where have YOU been?"
Her stern words circle around my head, I dont think I even fully processed it because the next thing I said was-
"That club."

Her face falls into a tight nonchalant expression. But it scared the shit out of me.
Mother has never looked at me like that before, not unless she's angry...
Or annoyed... or frustrated...
She just makes that face when she's unimpressed really.

We make our way inside after I hand her the bag. Her slim figure makes its way towards the marone recliner.
After I see her figure lower itself down onto the seat I make my way over to stand infrount of the coffee table.

"And what- may I ask took you so long?"
Her body stays in the intimidating position it landed in. Her figure stays that she doesn't care but her face says she does.

I didn't want to look her in the eye, her eyes were always dark. Full of hatred and disgust, it hurt to look at.
I didn't want to look at her, but I had to.

"I- uhh..."
I couldn't get the words out. I didn't know what to say.
"I wen- i nee- It took longer than anticipated."

Mothers head shakes.
She can tell im not being truthful.

I couldn't say anything. I know that if I tell her what really happened I will be in BIG trouble. So I stay quiet.

"Trust me girl. I know when you're lying. I made that fibber in you."
As she says it i catch a glint of disappointment i  her eyes.

I look at my feet, I can't look her in the eye for any longer. It hurts.

A squeak comes from Mothers direction. She got up from her seat.

"You can't lie to me. I can see it now. You'll be left on the streets. Unfed. Unloved. You wouldn't have a home if it wasn't for me."

I stay silent.

"Don't be daft girl, fetch me some tea."

I make my way towards the kitchen. Still silent. Keeping my eyes on the ground.

~

CHARLOTTES DIARY
Mother is asleep

'Why is it that when ever I meet a man I dont know what to do? What could a man do if I gave him the chance? What would he be able to do?Why was that man at the club so... good. At what he... did.'

A tight feeling wells up in my stomach, it feels like I'm going to be sick, but- in a good way?
My starts to water, My cunt starts to throb.

I need a way to get rid of the discomfort down below. I squirm and wiggle but nothing is giving releif.
I can't stop thinking about him, his hand stroking my warm and tingling slit.
My hand slowly glides over my torso, touching the soft hairs on my stomach,  travelling lower and lower with every second that passes.

My palm grazes over my public bone. Once my fingers make contact with my core my lips press together- tight.
The contact being inevitable at this point, its almost magnetic.

My soft slender fingers stroking the area around my entrance sending shivers down my spine. My fingertips slowly make their way into my entrance, the feeling making my stomache tighten and hair stand on end.

Slowly I push my fingers into my throbbing and wet cunt, the slight releif makes a slowed sigh leave my mouth.

The beautiful man won't leave my mind, every time I imagine him i feel my throught dry and my mouth water.

My fingers start a 'come here' motion just as that man did. I feel that tightness in my belly start to build up just as it did hours before.
My shoulders tense and my breath hitches in my throught, I can barely get a proper breath in.

I can't help it, a series of soft moans comes out of my mouth. I can't help it, I'm trying to be quiet but I can't stop myself, its just happening. With every breath out I release a moan.

My fingers fasten in pace, tightening the knot even more.

My heartbeat quickens and my abdomen tightens.
Slowly but suddenly the knot unravels making warm liquid seep out of my heated core.

My body going heavy and my eyes go sore, I close my eyes and slouch back down onto my bed.

The discomfort has finally dissipated and I am overwhelmed with exhaustion.

I can't get that man out of my head, Why was he there? Why did he talk to me? And why was he so good at doing the right things?

~

Wowowowowow
This chapter is only a build up for what is to come.
(There is sort of a surprise... a little.)
The surprise isn't a big one its just not really expected.