𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

𝙸 𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 back of the car, Five's head in my lap. I stroke his hair as he laid unconscious. A tear runs down my face, landing on his cheek. I wipe it away.

The car races down the streets ungently trying to get to the Academy. Diego parks the car, quickly getting out of the car. Allison follows. I gently lift Five's head off my lap, then putting it back on the seat. I slip out of the car and raise my hand so he floats.

I quickly float him out of the car and inside the Academy.

"Mom!" I yell as I run inside, Five behind me.

"Yes, dear?" I hear her call out.

"Mom, Five! He's-he's hurt!" I say, looking around for her.

She rushes out from the kitchen.

"Oh my. Up to his room, quickly," she says.

I run up the stairs as quickly as I can, my hand still raised. I go into Five's room and gently lay him on his bed. Mom follows in with some medical supplies, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Y/N...you should go change." 

I hear Allison's voice behind me, but I don't look at her. I keep my eyes on Five.

"I'm fine." I dully say.

"You are covered in blood. We'll stay here until you get back, alright?"

I turn to meet Allison's eye, then sigh. 

I walk out of the room and down the hall into mine. I strip off the dirty uniform, putting it in a pile in the corner leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I open my closet and pick out a new uniform, the blazer smelling like laundry detergent. 

I get dressed, then go back into Five's room. Mom had left, Allison and Diego talking to each other.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask, pushing past them.

"We are going to go try and find Vanya," Diego said, walking towards the stairs.

"I'm sorry Y/N. We can't Vanya be alone with this psycho. I'll give you a call if anything happens." Allison puts her hand on my shoulder, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"I get it. I'm going to stay here. Make sure Five is ok." I tell her. She nods, her hand falling off me.

She goes to follow Diego before stopping at the stairs.

"Y'know, Y/N, I really am sorry." She says, turning back at me.

"I know...it just has to take time," I say to her.

She gives me one last small smile before turning and going down the stairs.

I go into Five's room, sitting down on the side of the bed with him. My hand reaches for his face, putting a piece of hair out of his face. He looked so peaceful.

 He looked so peaceful