Jungkook was writing down the notes the professor was writing on the white board. Taehyung's desk was just right next to Jungkook's, Taehyung didn't utter a single word after that incident which kinda has cooled down Jungkook's tamper. He steals a few glances at taehyung thinking he probably would be taking the notes but instead of that he found the elder male's head resting on his right hand's palm as he was staring at the boy two desks in front of him which was no one other than jimin himself.

Jungkook's anger grew in just a second. He doesn't know how in one night his best friend jimin became his enemy, how after one word he started hating jimin. He can literally relate when someone said does it ever drive you crazy, how fast the night changes.

Jungkook glanced at the professor who was still writing, taking the advantage he quickly smacked taehyung's head not so hard but enough to smash his head against the hard desk.

Taehyung groaned at the younger man's action.

"What the fuck, kook." Taehyung whispered as he was rubbing his forehead.

"Didn't know the professor was writing notes on Jimin's face." Jungkook sassed as he was raising his one eyebrow.

"You won't understand." Taehyung replied with a sigh.

"Why? " jungkook asked knotting his brows together.

"Because you're not the one who is in love. And I wonder if you were ever in love." Taehyung shrugged and let out a small scoff.

"How do you know that i was never in love,huh?" Jungkook fights back, defending himself. He flinched back a bit when Taehyung leaned in, closing a few inches of gap between them.

"You were in love? Or let me ask you differently,are you in love?" Taehyung says,eyes never leaving the doe eyes in front of him which belong to his best friend, he noticed how those eyes grew wide a bit at his question and probably found himself off guard. He stared at the younger boy until the boy hurriedly looked away trying to avoid all kinds of eye contact with him.

"If you are done talking now can you two kindly stand outside, Taehyung and Jungkook." The professor said as the other student slightly glanced at them.

Taehyung winches in pain when Jungkook kicks on his leg. He looked beside to see the younger glaring at him with his furious eyes.

"Because of you now I have to stand outside." Jungkook lets out his anger while shooting glares at him.

"Oh really? I remember a boy named Jungkook smacking my head at first when I was peacefully staring at the love of my life." Taehyung cleared himself, receiving another glare from Jungkook.

"Aren't you my best friend, please set me up with jimin. Please jungkookie." Here he goes again with his 'set me up with jimin' drama,and unfortunately it was causing him to get more irritated and angry.

"As I said before, I'm not going to help you with any bullshit. For you, now I have to miss those important notes." Jungkook huffed a pout never leaving his pretty lips.

"Sorry." Taehyung apologized with his softest tone but didn't receive any response from the gloomy boy standing beside him.

Taehyung coughed and cleared his throat before speaking. "I said I am sorry."

"I am not a deaf. "Jungkook replies not looking at taehyung. He sight eyed Taehyung, seeing him wiggling towards him Jungkook quickly moved away.

"Aish, why are you so angry after I told you I like Jimin last night?" Taehyung asks.

"Who said I am angry?" Jungkook finally looks at him, crossing arms against his chest and one of his eyebrows being raised.

"You're angry, your face says it all." Taehyung bluntly says.

"Oh now you have started reading people's minds by looking at their faces?" Jungkook rolled his eyes but soon he paused on his track when taehyung took a step closer and cupped his face with his one hand. He begins to blink furiously.

"Don't know about others but you're like an open book to me." Taehyung said as he stared at Jungkook's doe eyes, his eyes are always shiny, always sparkling. Whenever he looks into those eyes he feels like he is stargazing,he never gets enough of his eyes. If he could, he would have only stared at his eyes for the whole day.

Jungkook blinked a few times, couldn't keep the competition from staring but he also couldn't look away, as if he was getting hypnotized by Taehyung. He can feel heat rushing through his cheeks reddening them as tomatoes. Weird, he feels weird. Why his stomach was warming up creating some ticklish feelings inside it, he doesn't have any idea. It all seems weird how he feels around Taehyung for a few days and how Taehyung makes him feel.

Both moved away from each other when the bell rang making them flinch away hurriedly before the teacher came out. Jungkook looked away trying to hide his flushed face from Taehyung,but the poor boy never imagined that he had already seen his reddened face.

"You both can get inside now and Jungkook, I'm disappointed in you. Be more attentive in class." The teacher says Taehyung and Jungkook bowed at him in unison while saying sorry. They pulled their heads up as the teacher walked away.

Before Taehyung could say anything Jungkook hurriedly rushed inside the classroom and Taehyung let out a sigh.

Taehyung: 21
Jungkook: 20

How is it? Should i write it or not👀 if y'all like it then I'll start it soon🤠👍