THIS IS DEFINITELY DRAMATIC

Start from the beginning

"No, Kathleen has a sprained ankle." Dave went to the kitchen and came back with an ice pack. He handed it to Cedric.

"Thank you." Cedric and I said in unison. Dave sat on the couch next to us.

"How did it happen?" Dave asked. Cedric kept the ice pack on my ankle and it soothed the pain but it wasn't completely gone.

"Because of my heels." I told him. Dave shook his head.

"Oh Lord, what has happened to you?" Shelly shouted. Noah and Jasmine came out of their rooms hearing Shelly.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I told her. She came towards me and looked at my feet.

"This doesn't seem fine. Call the doctor Noah." Shelly said. "Cedric, change the ice pack." Cedric threw the ice pack in Noah's direction and told him to get another.

"Shelly I'm fine. It's just a sprain." Jasmine looked at me and mouthed 'Bad idea.' Noah threw a new ice pack towards Cedric and Cedric caught it. Noah was standing behind me, his hands on my shoulders.

"How do you know it's just a sprain maybe you have a fracture." Shelly said, going to the kitchen.

"Way to be optimistic, Shelly." Dave said. "It's just a sprain, nothing else." He told me and went to Shelly. I looked at Cedric. His eyes were on my foot placing the ice pack gently on my ankle. He was touching my feet as if it was made up of glass and it will break. He pushed the hair falling on his forehead and looked up at me. He had a small smile on his lips when he looked at me.

"Does it still hurt badly?" He asked. I shook my head. He removed my feet from his lap and got up. I groaned. He came towards me and pressed his lips against mine for a second, spreading a feeling of warmth inside me. "Do you want hot chocolate?" I nodded.

***

"Cedric?" I said in a soft voice, limping to his room. The lights were dim in his room. He was sitting in an arm chair and using his laptop. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes Kathleen?" He said. I went over to him. He gave me his hand, I took it and sat on his left thigh. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and buried my face in his neck. His hand wrapped around my waist.

"I'm tired." I whispered. I pushed away my hair that was falling on my face and looked at him. I removed the hair falling on his forehead. My fingers traced his face. We were looking at eachother's eyes. I moved my face closer to him and Cedric started laughing. I gave him a look.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked. Cedric took my hand that was resting on his face and removed it from his face. He placed our hands on my thighs.

"Liam says that we should stop fucking each other through our eyes and do it for real." Cedric said.

"Liam?" I was confused. Where did Liam come from? Cedric pointed toward his laptop screen and I looked at it. I saw Liam and Taylor looking at us. I rolled my eyes. I could see Liam's lips moving but I couldn't hear anything. I looked at Cedric and took the airpod from one of his ear and placed it in my ear. "Shut up Li." I told him.

"Why aren't you picking up my call?" Liam asked. Oh shit, I didn't find my phone.

"Our call." Rachel said, coming on the screen. She sat next to Taylor.

"Have you seen my phone?" I asked Cedric. He nodded and removed his hand from mine. He stretched his arm and picked up my phone from behind his laptop. He handed me the phone. I started checking my phone. There were numerous calls from Liam, Rachel and Olivia.

"How's your leg?" Cedric asked, placing his hand back on my thigh.

"It better now." I said, looking at him.

"What happened to your leg?" Liam asked. I looked back at the laptop screen.

"Oh just a-" I told him.

"So we were supposed to go out and Kathleen came out of her room, all dressed up and stunning-" Cedric said.

"And I wonder why I started dating a writer." I mumbled.

"That was so rude." Cedric said. I kissed him on the cheek.

"I don't want to hear what happened to you leg." Rachel said. "I already know you have a sprain." I looked at her with a questionable look.

"How does she know everything?" Cedric asked me. "Does she have a spy to keep track on you?"

I shrugged. "Maybe she has."

"I love Giselle." My head snapped towards the screen. All of us were quiet, so quiet that I could hear the ticking of the clock. "Say something Em." Liam said.

"Did you tell Giselle?" Cedric asked. Liam shook his head.

"Then go and tell her, it's no big deal." Rachel said, filing her nails.

"It's no big deal? Shall I remind you when I told you I love you." Taylor said. I could feel Cedric's eyes on me. What if he is expecting me to say him that? It has just been a day obviously he doesn't want to me to say it but what if he does.  I'm just overthinking. I need to relax.

"Emma!" Liam shouted. I took a deep breath.

"Yes?" I asked. Cedric started twisting my hair with his finger. Liam arched his eyebrow. "Well I knew that you loved her but I didn't expect it to hear it directly from you."

"Oh my god, why are you people making a huge deal out of it?" Rachel said.

"Exactly." Cedric softly said, not looking away from me.

"You know what people, I'm really tired I'll talk to you later. Liam just say it. Bye." I said and closed the laptop. Cedric had a slight smirk on his face. "What?" I snapped. He shook his head slightly. I got up and went to change