Hoseok starting unbuttoning his jeans as he looked dead in her eyes, his other hand stroking her cheek.

"You're a good girl ?" He asked, shivers forming on her half-naked body.

His words were already something, but the way his voice just got deeper and deeper was something else.

"Yes sir." She answered, eyes traveling between his crotch and his eyes.

"Open your mouth."

She did just as he said, feeling two of his fingers slide in her mouth.

She started sucking on them, eyes kept on him, a pleased look on his face.

He thrusted his fingers in her mouth, maintenant eye contact as his fingers explored her mouth, her eyes staring into his, eyebrows lightly knitting every time he went too deep.

"Mhm.. A good girl."

Her stomach kept fluttering at the praise, making her feel like she could cum untouched.

He slowly slid his fingers out of her mouth, pulling down his boxers instead.

She didn't expect anything when it came to his size, not really thinking about it.

But she was still shocked.

The big dick energy wasn't all lies, what he had between his legs was very much accurate.

Though she expected him to have pubic hair, he was neatly trimmed instead, kind of expected for someone like Hoseok who was all about neatness.

[not saying body hair is dirty don't twist this thanks.]

"Keep your mouth open." He firmly said, noticing that her lips were connected.

She immediately did as he said, opening her mouth and soon feeling his tip on her tongue, salty taste of precum on her tongue.

She closed her mouth around it, lightly sucking as she looked up at him, waiting for his next instructions, but for now he seemed to enjoy her lips right where they were.

His fingers soon placed at the back of her head, making her Bob her head on him, small grunts leaving his lips.

She tried to put her hands on his thighs for support but he slapped them away without a word, making her them being her back, letting him use her mouth, tongue swirling around him.

Hoseok grabbed his unfinished glass of wine on the side table, his hand on her head guiding her pace as he sipped the drink.

He soon made her head connect with his pelvis, choking sounds being heard, a pleased hum escaping his lips.

"That's nice." He mumbled, quickly looking down at her before looking back at the drink.

He released her head, allowing her to breathe, a thick string of saliva mixed with precum connecting her lips to his tip.

He looked down at her, giving her a small smile before pushing her head back towards his cock.

He thrusted his hips upwards, fucking her mouth roughly, strings of cusses leaving his mouth as he closed his eyes, throwing his head back.

She felt him twitch in her throat, gagging on him and coating his dick with her saliva.

He pushed her away and stroked himself fast, cumming on her chest with a loud grunt, cussing even more.

Sasha mentally noted that this man came a lot, looking at the white sticky liquid on her breasts.

He panted, looking down at her and spreading his semen all over her chest, a satisfied look on his face.