07 : Work.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

"And that's it."

Brittany puckered her lips, thinking.

"So.. No sex ?"

Sasha groaned, rolling her eyes.

After the date she had with Hoseok, her best friends of course demanded a story time that she gladly provided.

"Brittany !"

"What ? I really did expected you to get your back blown out, I'm disappointed.. Just kidding, if things go well for you, it's the most important part." She said with a smile.

The two of them were stretching in the dance studio, waiting for the members to come for practice.

"Yeah, he's so nice.." Sasha smiled. "He texts me a lot, for anything. It makes me feel so wanted and needed." She kept going. "He asked me for another date, but at his hotel this time, to be more private."

"Private as in your ass on his face." Izumi jumped in the conversation.

Sasha rolled her eyes, pushing his shoulder.

"No, as in no bodyguards scanning us." She corrected.

"Mhm, sure."

"Izumi mind your goddamn business, you're just mad because you have no bitches on your dick." Brittany said to him.

He scoffed, turning to her.

"Really ? I have no bitches on my dick ?" He raised a brow at her.

"Okay lovebirds, whatev- ah Izumi !"

He threw Sasha over his shoulder, walking to Lucas as she hit his back.

"Lucas can I throw that out the window ?" Izumi asked, pointing at her.

The leader shook his head in disbelief, sighing.

"Izumi put her back down." He said in a tired tone.

He does that eight times a week.

The members walked in, assisting to the scene.

Hoseok squinted his eyes, the sight making a slight jealousy get to him.

Sasha ended up complying to Izumi, laughing on his shoulder at she heard the two men bicker, Izumi insisting that he should throw her out the window and Lucas telling him to put her down.

However laugh faded as she met Hoseok's eyes, seeing him obviously disappointed.

She hated confrontation.

She let herself slide off of Izumi, making him and Lucas finally notice the members.

Everyone greeted each other, but when it came to Hoseok and her, they just blankly stared at each other.

He pulled Namjoon towards him, whispering something in his ear. The leader raised his eyebrows, turning to you.

"He asked who was that guy." He translated.

Sasha blinked, looking at Hoseok.

"This is my best friend, Izumi."

Namjoon smoothly walked away, thinking the older male got it from there.

It was quite surprising to him that Hoseok had a liking in her to the point where he'd get jealous, but he was happy because Sasha seemed genuine.

Hoseok gasped, nodding.

"I got a little.. um.."

"Jealous ?" You finished his sentence with a playful smile, tilting her head sideways.

He nodded, embarrassed.

She didn't dare to touch him, wanting to make it look like your discussion was purely professional.

"It's okay.."

They both stayed silent a moment, looking at each other.

The way they looked was completely different from the way they did on their date, looking way messier.

"Baby ?" He called her.

Sasha's eyes widened as she looked at him, not believing her ears.

"What ?" She asked, blinking fast out of confusion.

He laughed at her reaction, thinking that she was very endearing.

"You're baby." He answered with a smile.

"Mhm."

He started to lean in to kiss her but she stepped back, panicking.

"Not on work time." She said through gritted teeth, looking around.

He chuckled, pulling out his phone, probably for translation.

He puckered his lips in focus, typing on his phone.

The only thing Sasha wanted to do was to peck his soft lips, seeing them ready for hers just like that.

However, she decided not to, remembering that she was indeed at work.

But God was this man making her lose her mind over simple things.

He just stood there in his baggy clothes, looking so tiny and huggable.

That's probably the moment that made her realize that she really liked him, wanting to make him happy and cherish these little moments, as simple as they were.

That feeling in her heart, as if she'd known him for years when in fact it's only been four days was enough to make her heart flutter.

Hoseok looked back at her, licking his lips before talking with a smile plastered on his face.

"Then I'll kiss all over on alone time."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.