"You know the fucking drill," he mutters as the nurse ushers him out. You snicker and nod.

"Yeah, yeah. You never cry and are a real tough guy." He throws you a glare and you smile innocently. A knock sounds at the door and Mr. Aizawa walks in.

"Kid, you're really trying to take Midoriya's spot as the main problem child, huh?" You snicker and shrug. He leans against the wall. "I have some bad news."

"Well, I've hit the worst of it so I think I can manage." What's worse than almost dying?

"The school tried to reach your dad, but we discovered he died in a fire last week." Your heart drops as you blink in shock. Kenji. It had to be. You stay quiet, absorbing the information. Your dad was never around and now neither was his monthly payments for the apartment.

"That's... rough," you murmur, staring down at your hands in loss. He looks at you with sympathy and you let out a shaky laugh. "I didn't know the guy that well, but I know who did it. My dead brother isn't dead and he seems to hold a grudge."

"Until you're old enough, you need a legal guardian. I- I was wondering if you would be okay with me adopting you?"

Adopting?

In truth, Mr. Aizawa was the only mentor figure you knew. During the internships and school, he looked out for you. Except with the kidnapping thing. He thought he did the right thing though, so you understood.

"Yes, please!" You say after a moment of consideration. He lets out a sigh of relief and smiles softly.

"You'll be moving into the dorms along with the other students then. Oh, and your villain boyfriend has been pardoned and will continue at UA." Joy sparks in you as you smile.

"Thank you."

*TIME SKIP*

"SHOTO, I SWEAR TO THE STARS. DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THEM." He throws you a wink before leaving Katsuki's agency.

"I'll make it up to you later, darling," he murmurs, giving you a sweet kiss before going on patrol. Slowly, you turn around to find the pair grinning at you with a wicked gleam in their eyes. 

"If we have to do the interview... then we are dragging you into it," Kiri says cheerfully, putting away the forms.

"But that's not manly. You do it by yourself while I patrol!"

"HAHA DUMBASS. My agency... my rules."

"I should start my own agency." You grumble as Kirishima snickers and follows Katsuki out of the room. Groaning, you sulk while walking out. Looking around, you notice the newest magazine cover. 

How did Katsuki manage to look like he was evil laughing? He's a hero for stars' sake

How did Katsuki manage to look like he was evil laughing? He's a hero for stars' sake. Laughing to yourself, you follow the pair onto the platform. Shoto leans against the wall in the background as Katsuki- or Ground Zero- answers questions. Kirishima smooths it over with the public while you answer the occasional question.

"(Hero/name)! Are you single?"

"No, I'm currently engaged to Shoto!" You say happily, smiling as Shoto blushes before giving you a soft smile in return.

	"When is the wedding?' Another voice asks, and you shrug

"We're kind of chill with the details... but it'll be this year." Honestly, you don't think that you can last another year without marrying him. 

Shrinking behind your friends, you shy away from the flashing cameras and utter. "I'm going to kill you for dragging me to this." You say it through a smile but the roaring voices really were starting to overwhelm you.

"(H/N), Is it true that the pro hero, Eraserhead adopted you when you were in school?" Oh wow, that takes you back.

"Oh- uh, yes! He did, and I am very proud to be his daughter." They nod and take more pictures as your friends answer questions. Secretly, you hope your brother is watching. To show him you aren't broken by his actions. That you grew stronger. 

"(H/N), OVER HERE! What is your relationship to Ground Zero?" You burst out in soft laughter and watch Katsuki glare at you while Kiri looks uncomfortable.

"I'm probably the number one shipper of Red riot and Ground Zero. They'd be cute, don't ya think?" Both boys blush a deep red and I look to Shoto who is snickering in the corner. Oh, I am so dead after this. A few more moments and questions about the boy's relationship. Finally free, you dash out of the building and jump towards Shoto. He catches you and presses a deep kiss onto your lips. After breaking for air, he smirks as you hear explosions in the distance.

Running a finger over your soft spot, you hold in a moan. "SHO! Not here," you yelp as he laughs and presses a kiss to your collarbone.

"You looked so lovely up there, darling. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." He puts you down and you both reluctantly head back to the agency. As the number three hero, you could start your own agency. Yet, Katsuki asked you to stay for a few months before starting your own. Izuku was doing quite good as well. Smiling, you head back and walk into the agency with Shoto in hand.

"BITCH I'LL KILL YOU. ICE BASTARD AREN'T YOU ON PATROL?"

"I was but my shift ended," he mutters wrapping his hand around yout waist. Kiri throws you both an apologetic look before grinning.

"Take the day off! We got this."

You give him a grateful look and grab Shoto to head to your apartment. Never in a thousand years did you think life would turn out this good. Yet, you wouldn't change anything about it. Shoto shuts the bedroom door and looks at you with a wicked grin.

"You're mine."

THE END!!! (Well one of the endings. There are four). Hope you like it!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!