Chapter One

(Y/n)'s POV

Present Day

"Katsuki. I mean this in the nicest way possible. SHUT THE FUCK UP."

You glare at him as you quickly snatch the weathered picture frame from his hands.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU."

"I've heard that one before," you seethe, placing the photo of you and Shoto on your desk.

When you had moved, you and Katsuki became close friends since you were practically neighbors. Though a year after you settled into your house, your mother and brother had died in a fire and your dad had begun to travel for work. You knew deep down that he cared in his own- original- way.

"I'll be waiting downstairs. DON'T TAKE TOO LONG OR I'LL BLAST YOUR ASS OFF."

You mimic him under your breath as you sigh and quickly change into your uniform. Today you start your first day at U.A. and you are determined to make new friends.

Preferably female ones.

"(Y/n) HURRY THE FUCK UP." Sighing, you practically fall down the stairs, rushing out the door and into the morning air.

"Gosh, it's early," you grumble, fighting off sleep as you consider getting coffee. Eyes burn into the back of your head as you look around and find Katsuki storming past you. "How are you so angry in the morning?"

"Cuz' I'm not a slow idiot," he snaps, eyeing the U.A. building like he's seen it a million times.

You- on the other hand- paused in awe, the realization finally dawning that after all the hard work... you did it.

"(Y/n) I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T START WALKING!"

"Why are you yelling? I'm legit right next to you."

You grin as you run to catch up. He scowls but chooses to ignore you as he glowers at everyone walking by. Again, that feeling creeps onto you.

You were being watched.

You have hated that feeling ever since you had felt it that day six years ago.

Shaking off the emotion, you catch up to Katsuki and quickly enter the U.A. grounds. Two students are walking beside you, and you notice they look as nervous as you feel.

"Hey. I'm (Y/n) (L/n), but you can call me (Y/n). I'm in class 1A, how bout' you?"

"I'm Mina Ashido, and I'm in class 1A too!" Chimed the pink-skinned girl, her horns glinted in the sun as she beamed with such radiant joy. You were taken aback by the enthusiasm as she hugged you and talked as if you'd been friends for a long time.

The spiky, red-haired dude smiled and waved.

"Hey! I'm Eijiro Kirishima, and I guess we're all going to the same place!"

His eyes trail to Katsuki and a question lingers in his crimson eyes. Sighing, you motion towards the angry pomeranian.

"That's Bakugou. He's in a mood."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME, BITCH? I CAN INTRODUCE MYSELF."

"Obviously," you mutter under your breath, laughing as Mina's eyes widen and she smiles nervously.

As a group, you head to the classroom with Katsuki storming ahead. Mina makes small talk about heroes and what she predicts the school experience will be like. You nod, fantasies of saving people and impacting their lives bouncing around in your head.