Chapter 7

¦Chapter 7¦

+++

"We've brought the problem!"

Shinobu happily announced, pushing the already reluctant (Y/n) into a classroom where her brother, the Pomeranian, Giyuu, and 4 other strangers stared at her as she entered the room.

"It's her! It's the....... the..." Uzui smiled, pointing at the girl who was forced her, trying hard to recall her name. "...the Chibi!" he gave up in the end, choosing to call her Chibi because she of how short she is compared to him.

(Y/n) of course didn't fail to notice the over dramatic Uzui Tengen but she didn't have such a good impression of him, and she internally demoted him from acquaintance to stranger because of his absurd remark just now.

"Shinobu-chan? Isn't it more appropriate to say solution instead of 'problem'?" Mitsuri voiced out hesitantly. "She is here to help, isn't she?"

"But she's more of the problem than the solution, is she not?" Shinobu shot back. "We wouldn't be having this problem if it wasn't for her, after all."

"As much as I'd like to say I'm not at all willing to help the crazy Pomeranian, I've been forced to help, so what's the problem?"

"HEY!"

"So we have this project," Mitsuri said in between giggles as everyone bursted out laughing, save for Sanemi who was red from both anger and embarrasment. "And we were assigned into pairs by the teacher."

"But," Shinobu continued, "your brother and Shinazugawa-san unfortunately are paired up."

"So what's the problem here?" (Y/n) asked. "Just get them to work together somehow, even if it's by force or blackmail," she shrugged, shooting Shinobu a glance. "Shinobu-san seems good at that, as far as I can tell."

"I don't think you understand Chibi," Tengen protested. "We've tried but they refuse to sort together no matter what that even the professor's given up on them."

"They both demand an apology but neither of them are willing to give it," the deep voice of the tallest guy in the room spoke, surprising (Y/n) a bit. She forgot he was there, he was too tall she thought he was a wall placed in the wrong area.

"Well I don't know what to tell you, my brother is really stubborn at times," she shrugged. "So I don't think I can even help you, why not just have him switch partners?"

"Though the professor gave up on them, he doesn't want to change the groupings," Mitsuri replied.

"Stubborn man," (Y/n) murmured to herself. "Looks like their hands are tied."

"And that's exactly why we need your help!" One of the other guys she had yet—or possibly never—to be acquainted with, a man with bright yellow hair with red tips, spoke up. The energy in his voice reminded him of the girl Mitsuri she had just met.

They both seemed energetic that if (Y/n) were to play with them physically, she would most definitely be left behind.

"Please (Y/n)-chan," Mitsuri begged earnestly, clasping her hands together. "Shinazugawa-san might give off a bad first impression but I promise he's a good person," she paused slightly before adding, "if you ignore his explosive behavior, that is."

Sanemi protested loudly as the girl who is the supposed "solution" and "problem", depending on who you ask, mused deeply about her current situation.

If she was being honest then she could get her brother to cooperate but did she really want to help the other man, who choked her? The more she thought about it, the more she really didn't want him to help. He is an impulsive person and even his friend didn't give a good opinion about him. She reached the conclusion that she would refuse to help.