Chapter 6

¦Chapter 6¦

+++

When she saw her brother getting into a fight, she grabbed her things and made her way outside, making her way past the crowd as she finally reached the front.

(Y/n) breathed a sigh of relief, looks nothing too bad happened yet, there sure wasn't blood anywhere, that's for sure.

Now came (Y/n)'s problems.

Did she really want to stop the fight? Don't get her wrong, she doesn't believe in violence but he was the one who brought it upon himself. I mean, who asked him to strangle someone when they could've talked it out?

One on hand, she didn't want to stop the fight but on the other more rational hand, she didn't want her brother to get in trouble. Especially considering they were new in this school.

Her train of thought was interrupted when she heard something loud, and looked to see her brother had punched Sanemi square in the face.

Good job nii-san! "Hiro-nii-san! What are you doing?!"

Contradicting with her thoughts, (Y/n) ran up to her brother, grabbing his arm before he could punch him Sanemi a second time, having already been satisfied seeing the impulsive white haired man get punched once.

"YOU!" Sanemi yelled, placing a hand over his face. "SO IT WAS YOU!"

Instead of replying, she just stuck her tongue out at him as she dragged her brother towards the car where Giyuu shortly joined them and the three made their way home.

"Why did you punch Shinazugawa?"

(Y/n) was surprised, this was the first time he had asked a question from them, most of the time he'd usually stay quiet and look outside the window as they drove by.

"He tried to kill (Y/n)." Hiro replied. "Maybe."

"He did?"

"Yeah!" The girl huffed. "He said I stole his ring!"

"Can I see?" Giyuu asked.

"Sure," (Y/n) said. She slid the ring off of her finger as she passed it towards Giyuu, who studied it for a bit before returning it.

"It looks like the one Muichirou wears."

"Yeah, even his brother got all mad." She rolled her eyes, remembering the time she got cornered by the Muichirou lookalike. "Why can't they understand I'm not a thief?"

"You sure about that, sis?" Hiro raised a brow.

"Well, maybe I steal from your room and your food but that's different!" she immediately objected.

"Different how?"

"You're my brother."

"Alright, give me a good reason why I shouldn't be mad at you." Hiro smiled threateningly.

Almost like he was prepared to let go of the steering wheel and step on the gas pedal harder threateningly.

"Because I'm your sister and you love me?" she attempted to appeal to him.