· Tommy & Tubbo ·

Start from the beginning

I nod. I've already seen Wilbur's viewer count on Twitch and I definitely could never stream in front of hundreds of thousands of people. Nope. 

***

Wilbur comes to get me at five on the dot. I feel a little sad saying goodbye to Tubbo and Tommy, but I know I'll see them soon enough. 

"Have fun?" Will asks, watching me put my seatbelt on.

I nod and gather my hair up into a messy bun. It's been annoying me all day. 

"Yeah, what about you? Make some more music?"

Will nods. "Almost done with a song"

Wilbur starts the drive home and I rest my head against the car window, suddenly tired. The sky starts getting darker as we get closer to home and I let my heavy eyelids drop. 

***

Wilbur's POV

***

I park and take the keys out, stopping the engine. I look to the left and see Sophie fast asleep and snoring gently. I roll my eyes and chuckle quietly. She always protests she doesn't snore, but I know she does. 

I get out of the car and walk to Sophie's side. I open her car door, unbuckle her seatbelt and lift her out. Sophie's sixteen, but pretty skinny and light. I look up at the neighbouring houses and hope no one is looking out of their windows. It looks like I'm carrying a dead body into my house right now. 

***

I shut the door behind me and walk into the living room where I place Sophie on the sofa. I unfold the fluffy blanket on the red armchair and drape it over her, tucking it in under her sleeping body. 

Sophie stirs slightly and frowns, making her eyebrows knit together into a confused facial expression. I stroke her hair and place a gentle kiss to her forehead. 

"Go back to sleep. We're home now," I whisper.

Sophie's eyebrows smooth out and she looks more peaceful now as she goes back to sleep. I smile to myself and walk into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. 

***

Sophie's POV

***

I groan softly and sit up, rubbing the back of my neck. When my eyes open properly, I see I'm on the sofa with a blanket over me. 

I pick up my phone that lies on the coffee table and squint at the brightness. The time reads ten pm and I feel my eyes widen. I don't even remember getting home. 

I push the blanket off of me and shiver as I stand up. I grab the blanket and wrap it back around myself, walking upstairs to my room. As I pass Wilbur's room, I hear him playing the guitar and singing softly. I knock before entering.

"Hey," Will smiles softly, his fingers resting on the guitar strings. "If you're hungry, there's leftover pizza in the fridge"

I shake my head and walk over to where he's sat in is office chair. I sit on the foot of his bed and yawn, covering my mouth.

"Why are you so tired?" Will questions as he puts his guitar down on the floor, leaning it against the wall carefully. 

I shrug. "I just am. Haven't been sleeping as well, I guess"

Will frowns. "You tell me you sleep fine everyday"

I roll my eyes. "Well, I'm not going to tell you I slept like shite, am I?"

Will sighs and shakes his head. "If you were actually honest with me, you might've"

I groan and roll my eyes again. "It's not a big deal, Wilbur. I'm fine"

"You keep saying that," Will says, raising an eyebrow. "Maybe you'd feel better if you actually talked to me, you know? Your older brother who's willing to help you with anything?"

I pull the blanket closer around my shoulders and look down at the floor. I suddenly feel bad for not letting Will in as much as I know I should.  

"I'm going to start my stream any moment now," Will says, clearing his throat as he tries to cut through the awkward moment. "You wanna stay and introduce yourself?"

I think it over for a moment before finally shaking my head no. 

"I'm just going to go to bed"

"Alright, goodnight, munch"

I smile at Wilbur's old nickname for me. 

"Goodnight, Wilby"

I walk towards him and wrap my arms around him for our usual goodnight hug. He smiles and hugs me back, gently ruffling my hair. 

"Go to bed, kiddo. I'll see you tomorrow"

***