· Tommy & Tubbo ·

Start from the beginning

I wave as Will drives away, smiling until he turns the corner. I turn around and walk up to Tommy's house gates, pushing the bell button to let him know I'm here. 

The intercom crackles a few seconds later. 

"Gate should be open now"

I try the doorhandle and admire how smoothly it opens. I shut the gate behind me and walk up the long driveway to Tommy's house. The garden is super green and his house is pretty big. 

I walk up to the front door and knock. Before I can knock a second time, the door opens and a pretty blonde lady stands before me. She's wearing blue jeans, a pastel pink sweater and a string of pearls around her neck. Her manicured hands rest on the doorknob and her glossy lips part into a beautiful smile, her blue eyes sparkling. 

"Hello, darling," she smiles, stepping aside. "Do come in"

"Thank you," I reply, following her inside. 

Tommy and Tubbo come running downstairs at lightening speed making me jump. These boys are on crack or something. 

"Hey!" Tubbo smiles, giving me a big hug. 

I smile and hug him back, happy that they're excited to see me. Tommy hugs me next and our height difference is ridiculous. 

"This is mother innit," Tommy grins, pulling away as he gestures towards the blonde lady. 

Tommy's mum laughs and rolls her eyes. Somehow, I think she finds this name weird. Somehow. 

***

After meeting Tommy's father and dogs, Tommy takes Tubbo and I upstairs to his bedroom. Tommy's room is small, but snug. His setup is placed right in front of the door, his bed to the right and a closet behind his desk chair. Bean bags sit to the side where all of Tommy's youtooz rest on a wooden shelf attached to the wall, Schlatt's the most prominent. 

"Take a seat," Tommy says, nodding to the left beanbag. "Tubbo and I were just playing Minecraft and filming TikTok's"

***

For the rest of the afternoon, Tommy, Tubbo and I try to defeat the enderdragon and speedrunning as fast as possible. I laugh the most I've laughed in weeks and feel warm on the inside. I've never really had friends before and the feeling is amazing. 

After two hours on the computer, we grab our coats and go for a walk in the park near Tommy's house. There, the boys climb trees and we film TikTok's. We also go to the neighbouring basketball court where Tommy fails to score many times. 

"You're so shit," I laugh, trying to hold the phone straight. 

Tubbo's laughing and wheezing makes it hard for me to film and soon enough, we all collapse to the ground in tears. 

***

After collecting ourselves, we go back to Tommy's house and spend the rest of the time playing more Minecraft. 

"Have you thought about streaming?" Tommy asks, crafting a sword.

I shrug. "I don't know. Will's good at it, you guys are good at it, many people I've watched are good at it, but I don't really picture myself doing it"

"You'd do great!" Tubbo smiles, leaning back in his beanbag. "I like your personality and I'm sure lots of other people would too"

"Yeah, go on," Tommy chuckles. "Try it. It's lot of fun"

"Only try it if you want to though," Tubbo adds on. "It's a bit weird having lots of people watch you play a stupid block game, but comforting too. Lots of friends and the fanart people do is crazy and worth it"