44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2

Henry and Calla led Alana and Delphinia to a stump where he found Regina. They walked inside and saw Regina packing.

"Mom! I knew you'd still be here," Henry said.

"You again? Listen, I...I don't have time for stories, I need to hit the road before the Evil Queen has my head, "Regina said.

"Wait, I brought someone this time, maybe you'll listen to them," Henry said.

Alana and Delphinia walked inside, "Regina," Alana said.

"Let me guess, you're his other mother," Regina said.

"Alana," Alana said.

"I have to give you credit, breaking her out of that tower couldn't have been easy," Regina said.

"Henry, Calla, can you give us a minute?" Alana said.

"Sure," Henry and Calla said and walked out of the stump.

"I haven't got long," She looked at Alana, "You know, your son can use some reining in. He's been running around the forest, getting into trouble, spouting nonsense and even dragged a five-year-old into all this mess," Regina said.

"Regina, everything they said about this reality... It's all true," Alana said.

"I doubt that. I don't know why I'm wasting my time wiht a madwoman who... Calls herself a Saviour," Regina said.

"Regina, you need to listen to her, please," Delphinia said.

"I can help. Your happiness is still a possibility. Your first step is saving the woman you love," Alana said.

"My happy ending isn't a woman," Regina said.

"Of course not. But love is a part of all happiness, and you have to be open to that. Please, help me save my sister, that's all," Alana said.

"Oh, is that all? You forgot to mention that part where I'd have to stop an execution," Regina said.

"I got the distraction covered," Delphinia said.

"What does your heart tell you?" Alana asked.

"I know what my heart says... But... But what if it goes wrong?" Regina asked.

"It won't, but isn't that a risk you're willing to take? I just watched the man I love die, Henry's father just died in front of us," Alana said.

"I'm... I'm sorry. That's horrible," Regina said.

"The worst part is that I never told him I loved him. I haven't in a long while, because I was too scared that if I said it, he'd disappear from me again. I've been too afraid to love and show I love him. But now I'll never have a chance to take that step again with him because he's gone. My chance with him is if you don't make the same mistake I did... Please... Don't let Henry see another family member die, I know you love Henry, deep down you still care of him... Please, I can't lose my big sister," Alana said.

"Regina... Hook is dead as well, and... And Henry and Calla both said he was my husband, Calla's father... I didn't believe them at first," Regina looked at Delphinia, "But... When I saw him, and I mean really saw him for the man behind the coward, he was killed... If Calla and Henry are right, Calla just saw her father die," Regina looked surprised, "So, please... The only way to get the men we love back is to stop that execution," Delphinia said.

"Love," Alana looked at Delphinia, "You said love," Alana said.

"No, I didn't," Delphinia said.

Alana smiled, "Alright," Alana said.

"Okay... Let's go," Regina said and the three women walked out of the stump.