KATANNAKATANNAKATANNA

Start from the beginning

Kat ran around the library and looked around, this was Kats favorite place. She looked at Anne with a grin on her face and Anne laughed a little. "Look at how amazing everything looks!" Anne nodded and screamed when she felt arms pick her up, it was her girlfriend Catherine.

"Hey Annie,"

"LINA," Anne hugged Catherine tightly and Catherine giggled and kissed her head.

"Hello," she whispered and Kat frowned a little. She was the only one without a relationship in her family, she ran down the steps and over to Jane who was talking on the phone with her girlfriend. Kat sighed and walked to wherever her parents were.

"How are you liking it so far?"

"It's nice," Kat whispered and took a strawberry which her father almost knocked out of her hand if she wouldn't have already eaten it.

"Those are for your cake Katherine," Her father said and she shrugged.

"Is everything okay Kat?" Her mom asked,

"Uh-huh. I'm gonna go read," she held up her book, "have 215 pages left." She said and walked out of the room and looked around. It's so beautiful.

Anna did her hair and her dad smiled, "sure you wanna wear a tux?"

"Yes Dad." Anna smiled and did the bow tie and turned to look at her dad. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful as always. Now no boys!"

"Wasn't planning on it, I'm gay anyway," Anna said then walked out of the room.

okay like 1 hour time skip
Anne drank her water and listened to Kats brother go on and on about his wealth. Then she caught eye of Kat, Anna immediately started blushing.

"Then I have my sister Katherine, who's ball this is tonight- are you even listening to me?" Anna nodded,

"Yeah I-I um I gotta go," she walked away and watched as Kat sit down on a bench and grab her book, she looked so lonely.

The truth was that Kat was lonely, Anne had Catherine, Jane had Cathy, her parents were to busy chatting with everyone else and the rest of her sibling wanted nothing to do with her. She couldn't get herself to talk to new people and she hated it.

"Hello?" Anna tapped Kats shoulder, Kat looked up. "You're a Howard," she said disappointed and Kat shut her book and stood up.

"What's wrong with that?" Kat asked,

"Your sibling flaunt their wealth, all they ever do is brag,"

"I'm not anything like my siblings, really shouldn't judge somebody by who their siblings are," Kat went to go walk past Anna but Anna grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"I'm sorry, really, I am truly sorry. W-would you like to dance with me?"

"But no ones-"

"Gather round! Get yourself a partner the dances are about to begin!"

"...so will you?" Kat sighed and set her book on a bench.

"I suppose, seeing as I have nothing better to do," Anna giggled and pulled Kat to the dance floor. Then the dance began, Anna bowed and Kat curtsied and they started dancing. They twirled around the room as did every one else, "why do you have a ball every year?"

"I don't know. I love the dresses and watching everyone smile, and I love the dancing. Sometimes it is a bit much and I would prefer to sit at home and have a sleepover, with someone," she whispered and Anna smiled a little and they stood side by side and continued the dance.

"You're very beautiful," Anna said and Kat blushed.

"Thank you," she whispered with a small smile. "Y-you're very beautiful too," Anna smiled and turned Kat around causing Kat to giggle a little.

"How old are you turning again?"

"17,"

"I turned 17 two months ago," Anna smiled.

"Happy belated birthday," Kat said and Anna smiled. Soon the dance came to an end and Kat pulled Anna to the top of the stairs, "tell me about yourself," Kat whispered.

"Well I'm seventeen, I am 5'5, I moved her 3 years ago and I like soccer, and my favorite color is red. And my name is Anna Cleves!" Anna smiled and they sat down on a bench. "What about you?"

"My name is Katherine Howard, preferably Kat, KitKat, or Kitty, I turn 17 tomorrow, I'm 5'4, I love dancing and my favorite color is pink!" Kat smiled and laid her head on Anna's shoulder.

"...sexuality?"

"Lesbian,"

"Same," Anna said and Kat grinned.

time skip brought to you by chocolate
Anna giggled and hugged Kat, "Anna? Can I talk to you about something?" Anna nodded, Kat kissed her and then Anna pulled away quickly. Kat froze and moved away from her, "a-anna I'm so-"

"GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYAGYAGUAGAY" Kat was confused until Anna kissed her again, Kat kissed back. What the fuck what the fuck Kat thought then she pulled away. "I like you,"

"I like you too but was it necessary to-"

"I can't help it" Anna pouted causing Kat to giggle.

UH yeah- have that kinda sucks but I don't hate it-
Byeeeeeeeee
-Turtle budddyyyyyyy🐢🐢🐢