Chapter-8 "Planning leads to Friendship"

"Miss DDD! Please at least listen to me once. " I said to Bondita, following her from canteen to corridor. What's wrong with her? Why isn't she talking with me? And why the hell do she always remains irritated? Don't she know that there is a word named smile too?!

"I have said it many times that I. DON'T. WANT. TO. TALK. TO. YOU" She said stressing on every word.

"Please" Now I tried my second weapon. Please. I have heard that girls get melted when they hear please, sorry and thank you.

"No" Came a stern reply from her side.

This girl! She isn't a girl!

"It's about Jahnvi and Samar. " I spilled out the beans as there was no other option left, and this was my first weapon. I know she can't ignore any matter of her friend. And guess what? She didn't!

"What do you want to talk about them? "

I sighed in relief. "Come"

"So you mean Samar love Jaanu? " Bondita said as she processed my words, while I nodded in reply.

"What if I say that Jaanu also loves Samar?" She spoke and I looked at her in surprise. Is she serious or joking? I wondered as her face was emotionless.

"Are you serious? Jaanu... I mean Jahnvi also loves Samar? " I asked to confirm. She took a deep breath and nodded slowly.

"Yes! She do"

It took a moment for me to register her words and as soon as I did, Bondita hugged me. Wait what? She-She hugged me? Really? Am I dreaming? Shut up Anirudh! It's reality! The whole world stopped for me and what I was able to see was, her hugging me in over excitement. Even though I wanted to reciprocate her hug, I wasn't able to, as my hands were not listening to me. It's not the first time I have hugged a girl. I have many female friends with whom I have shared a friendly hug, but this...this feels different.

She parted from me with a jerk, as if realising what blunder she did. Her cheeks were red with embarrassment and mine because of this stupid blush.

"Umm....sorry.... actually I-I was very happy and I hugged you... Sorry" She apologised.

"No it's ok" I replied and tried to calm my heart, which felt like was running a marathon.

"Now listen to the plan" I said to not make the air between us more awkward.

"What is the need of the plan. Jaanu loves Samar. Samar loves Jaanu. Go and tell them. " Miss DDD said casually, as if it's so easy. She is so boring!

"No I don't want that. "

"What! you don't want them to be in relationship? " She clearly looked shocked.

"Arey! No, not at all! " I rolled my eyes. "First listen to me! We will not intrude between them. Let them realise their love by themselves. We just need to create moments between them, so that they both can know each other's feelings"

"Hmm.. You are right. Why didn't I think of this! " She smacked her head dramatically.

"Because you are boring" I muttered slowly.

"Did you say something?"

"N-no"

"So! You mean to say that we need to bring them closer? "

I nodded. "So now let's make a plan. And don't tell to Jahnvi about it. " I warned her, making her frown.

"Yeah! I know! Do you think am dumb? That I will tell everything to her?! "