𝐎𝐧𝐞

You woke up and got ready for school. you put on your uniform, sighing as you picked up the blazer. You looked in the mirror your eyes landing on the cuts, still sensitive to the touch you shook your head. Putting the blazer on and smoothing out the arms so no wrinkles could be seen.

"y/n, rintarou's here" your mom said from the door, "i'll be down in a bit" you said looking at her through the mirror.

You gave your hair one more brush and said your goodbyes to your mom, and walked out the door. "y/n" suna looked up from his phone, "hey babe" he gave you a quick kiss and put his phone away.

You two started walking to the school, it was a bit warm considering it was spring. Nice morning breeze and the sun shone brightly, "how did you sleep?" he asked. "not too bad, but I didn't sleep until three" you adjusted the bag strap.

"since it's a friday let's spend the rest of the day together after school yeah? you can sleep at mine" said suna taking your hand in his. Still so unfamiliar but familiar with the feeling of holding his hand, "why are your hands so soft" he caressed it with his thumb.

"lotion, maybe you should try it sometime" you joked making him huff, "don't be a baby rin" you teased. "i am not being a baby" he declared, "ya kinda are" you argued.

"did you eat today?" he asked "no, couldn't bring myself to this morning" you replied. "i'll make sure you eat something today even if it's small you need to eat" he kissed your forehead and then continued walking.

eventually arriving at the school you two had to go separate ways as you two were in different classes. "I love you" you smiled "I love you too" he gave you a small hug

Always And Forever
sometimes you have to break the heart to give peace to the soul.

Always And Foreversometimes you have to break the heart to give peace to the soul