Tetsuya Kuroko || Misunderstanding Twins

anime: Kuroko no Basket
Misunderstanding Twins

"Kagami-cchi, have you seen (y/n)-cchi?" asked the blonde basketball player, running towards the red-haired giant. "Kagami-cchi, I just realised that, you eat lots of burgers just like Aomine-cchi! You and Aomine-cchi are really alike, I even heard that you and Aomine-cchi have the same foot size."

"Kise, I think (y/n) is with Kuroko at the basketball court, right now." Kagami answered. "Shouldn't you know where she is, I mean you guys are twins!" He gave Kise a questioning and slighty annoyed gaze. He was just trying to play basketball, until the Kise came running in.

"Kagami-cchi, (y/n)-cchi and I are only fraternal twins." replied Kise. "It's not like we can read each other's mind." Kise looked at Kagami as if he was a crazy lunatic. "Well I'm going to go look for (y/n)-cchi and Kuroko-cchi. Bye, Kagami-cchi." He waved bye to Kagami, and ran into a pole while trying to find the hidden pair.

••••With Kuroko + (y/n)•••••

*squeak squeak* *dribble dribble* *swish* "Nice shot, (y/n)-chan." He gave you one of his rare, exclusive smiles. Of course, you gave him a smile in return. Kuroko and you made a few more shots, until Kise ran up to them anime crying, asking where have you been. You didn't realize this, but Kuroko was getting a bit angry, because Kise interrupted his alone time with you.

*bamb* "(y/n)-cchi, why did you kick me?" Kise complained in a whiny-kind of voice. He was pouting and complaining how no one cares about his head.Then he suddenly just passed out. Kuroko and you started to freak out and thought that he was dead. Luckily, they found out he was still alive, because he was saying something like, "Why, (y/n)-cchi, you no Katsumatu-sempai." (A/N - Let's just say that, well I didn't know what to say, BECAUSE it is totally fine if he passes out.)

"Hehe, maybe I hit Ryota too hard." you awkwardly told Kuroko. You were rubbing the back of your neck wondering how you should tell you mom, that you knocked out your twin brother. In the meantime, Kuroko was wondering how he could ask you that question.

"(y/n), what is your relationship with Kise-kun?" Kuroko asked you in an angry tone.

"Well, we do live in same house." you answered him in a questionable manner. 'I wonder why he seem angry,' you thought to yourself. 'Also, why does he seen so interested in Ryota. Does he like Ryota?! ' (A/N - Ya, let's add some Kise x Kuroko action!)

"Did you just say you live together?" Kuroko asked. "You two must be in a serious relationship. Good luck." You were confused why he thought Ryota and you were in a relationship. 'Does he think Ryota and me are dating?' you questioned in your head. As you were questioning Kuroko's question, he begins to walk back home looking dejected. You pull Kuroko back to tell him, "I'm not dating Ryota, he's just my brother." After telling him this, he visibly relaxes.

Then, Kuroko asked you," So, is it okay if I kiss you?" He asked this question with a passive face, but you saw a slight blush on his face. He takes a step towards you and plants a light kiss on your lips. "See you tomorrow at school, (y/n)."

Anime X Reader One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें