"Oppa!", Yoojung looked away and pursed her lips with a sulking expression.

"Calm down, later Oppa will give a better massage than that magic patch Yoo", hugged Yoojung's body from behind.

Yoojung just smiled at the warm treatment from her husband, after all that happened lately. Yoojung just wanted to continue to enjoy small moments like this, to keep strengthening her heart. To continue to remind her that she has been and will always be walking on the true path.

----------

"Hyun, everything is taken care. Our flight tonight at 21.00"

Taehyung entered the room, while preparing all the important documents needed for the trip later. Such as passports, visas, and others.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the bed, I'm still connected on a call. I got a call from the office about my leave letter which seemed sudden. But fortunately, the office cut me off for 5 working days. That means this whole week I will spend time together, alone with my husband Model Kim.

"What Tae? Sorry, the office called me"

"Don't say that your leave is not accepted, Hyun?", Taehyung looked anxious.

I hugged him "No. It's just that the office confirms whether it is true. I took a leave that seemed sudden and quite long. The office just wanted to make sure there was no problem with me", I explained.

"So what made your office finally agree on your leave permission?"

"I said I wanted to make Kim Junior", I said innocently.

"Really?!"

This simple thing is enough to make us laugh at each other

Taehyung hugged my body tightly, I felt his warmth. The warmth that can always give me comfort every time he is in his arms. Just hug my husband, Kim Taehyung.

"Sapporo, we're coming", said Taehyung excitedly.

I just smiled in his arms.

"All the suitcases have you bring to the outside, Tae?", I asked to confirm.

"I put it in front of the door, Hyun. But why are there 3 suitcases?"

"One suitcase contains our clothes that unused. I want to donate them later this afternoon to an orphanage"

"Okay, I'll take you there Hyun"

"It's okay, I can do it by myself"

"NO!"

"Hmmm okay", with a tone of resignation.

Taehyung kissed my head and kept tightening his hug to me. As if he doesn't want to let it go. The more I inhaled the scent of black musk on his body, the more addicting he became to stay in his arms.