seven;

'i hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.'

(THURSDAY: march 21st)

— *:・゚'get out of the kitchen ron, we're all hungry!' arthur weasley yelled at his youngest son, 'yeah get out of the kitchen ron!' the twins called presumably just to be smart assess. willow who was sitting on fred's lap smiled at the comfortable chaos occurring in the tent, it was the day of the quidditch world cup and the weasley's were very eager to attend since apparently the tickets cost a fair lot of gold around this time so willow felt very lucky to be there with them. she'd make sure to relish in every moment.

'feet off the table.' arthur spoke again this time to fred & george, walking past. 'feet off the table!' the twins + willow said in unison, in shock they all looked at each other and laughed.

'bloody hell she's spending too much time with you two.' ron spoke out from the other room.

|

'afternoon hogwarts. this song is for my best friend, willow avery, willow i love you baby.' a voice came through on the speakers at hogwarts. willow who was sitting in charms class immediately got confused stares from her fellow peers, she was just as confused.

'You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
and I thank God I'm alive' the voice sung but willow noticed it was louder? she along with everyone else got up and scrambled to look into the hallway.

standing there was fred weasley holding a microphone, willow let out a laugh at the sight.

'You're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you.' he continued, pointing at willow with a smile

by this point everyone had spilled into the halls to watch what was going on, even some of the professors were rather curious as to what was going on.

fred ran up & grabbed willows hand, still singing.

'I love you baby and if it's quite all right,
I need you baby to warm the lonely nights
I love you baby trust in me when I say' he sung louder, twirling her & then dipping her down in his arms.

they both stared at each other smiling brightly before he bought her back up.

'Oh pretty baby don't bring me down I pray Oh pretty baby now that I found you, stay And let me love you baby, let me love you' he sung dancing around the halls, people in the crowd watching in amazement, willow even saw her best friends angelina give her a thumbs up & lavender whistling.

'You're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you......' fred finished then dropped the microphone. he walked over to willow, placed his hand on her cheek & kissed her hard. there was clapping, cheering and even more whistling,

'go freddie!'

'wooo hooo!'

'on you fred!'

fred pulled away after a few long seconds and looked at willow with a grin, 'hey dark and mysterious, you okay?.' he whispered softly.