Chapter 21 : Evil mom 👿 Evil Baby 😈

No one's pov

On a call 📞:-
Tin's mom : Find that boy , no matter what happens . I need full information about that boy .
Man : Yes ma'am , I'll do my job.

Then she hanged up . 'You lil boy , what do u think ? I'm not gonna let you get my son and come between my plan .

After few hours , that man sent her all of his information . 'So , your name is Can , Can Kirakorn . Another Kirakorn . Interesting 😈 . I'll also throw u away like I did to him .

Tul's pov

He heard his step-mom and was confused . 'Another Kirakorn ! What did that mean ? Is it what am I thinking ? I need to collect informations .' He thought to himself and went away from there before she sees him .

Next day

Can was in a nearby book store to buy some books . 'Hello miss , can you tell me where can I find the new edition of a Phycology book ?' he asked the counter lady . 'Of course , let me show you .' she replied and gave him the book . Well Can was now trying to get more knowledge about Phycology , actually Wish . He got the book and was heading towards his house . Suddenly a black car came and stopped in front of him . Few men get down of the car and grabbed Can by his hands . Before he shouts for help , one of them covered his mouth with a handkerchief . Then he became unconscious and everything went black .......

Tins pov

Tin became worried sick when he got a phone call from Can's mom telling him that It had been 3 hours since Can went to a nearby book store but didn't come back . Tin didn't know where he was . Then he decided to cheek the location tracker. The phone Tin gave Can had a location tracker device which was connected to Tin's phone . Who knows his overly possessive nature will actually come in use . When he tracked the location he didn't waste any time and reached there . It was an abounded house ......

(A/n : I know this house looks creapy , but I didn't found any better one 😅

(A/n : I know this house looks creapy , but I didn't found any better one 😅.)

Tin hurriedly went inside cautiously . He called police before coming here for safety purposes . 'Pleass be safe Can .' He was praying for Can's safety over and over . He also swore that he will literally make everyone go to hell if his baby got even a single scratch 😠. (A/n : possessive Tin is getting scary 😅)

He went inside and heard a faint voice of someone crying . He followed the voice . But it was not Can's voice , if felt like a group of people are crying . Something is weird , you know .

Tin entered in a room and 😶😶😶😶😶 ???? ......

Can is sitting on a chair like he is a king and the chair is a throne . On the ground , other people were on their knees in front of him . (A/n : Plz don't get any dirty thoughts 🙈)

Can : How many times do I have to tell you I WANT TO EAT SOME TASTY FOOD ???? And why my milk didn't arrive yet ???? 😡😡😡😡😡
Man 1 : I-I'm s-sorry . W-we have a-already o-order food . T-the m-milk w-will arrive s-soon .
Man 2 : P-please d-don't get angry . W-we will soon bring your m-milk and f-food .

Tin was standing quietly outside the door there knowing which personality is this . (A/n : Everyone guess which one is this 😂?????)

Can : You all kept kneeling down untill my food and milk arrives 😤😤😤😤😤.

All the men kept nodding their heads and obeyed his orders like obedient puppies . After few minutes police arrived and Tin also went inside the room with policemen . Seeing Tin , Can jumped happily and ran towards him . Can jumped on Tin's hand and Tin quickly hold him tightly not wanting him to fall .

Can : Daddy ~~~~~ I missed u so much ~~~~~
Tin : Baby Melon , I missed u too and was also worried .

Melon : Sorry ~~ I'll not make u worry again and don't worry I played a lot with them 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

On the other hand ....
Man 1 : Officer .... Plz arrest us .... We don't want to stay with him 😭😭😭
Man 2 : Officer , we will never kidnap anyone in the rest of our lives 😭😭😭
Man 3 : Plz arrest us before he again starts his torture 😭😭😭

All the policemen were standing there dumbfounded 😶. Those kidnappers were literally confessing their crime and also were eager to be arrested 😶.

After they all came out from that place , Tin suddenly stopped and ....
Tin : Better explain what happened here 😒 .....
Melon : Okie okie , don't be grumpy ... Now here me out ....

Flashback *get ready with popcorns 🍿* ~~~~~~~

They all bring Can on this abounded house . When Can came in sense , he found himself tied to a chair . His hands are tied behind and legs are also tied . He tried to shout for help but nobody helped him .
After few moments , those men came and one of them spoke 'Hey lil boy , we promised if you be a good boy then we will be less harsh on you 😏.' Can was getting nervous and also scared . Then he decided to slipped in his other personality . He slipped into ...... Plan . Then ...

Plan : You all are cowards that's why you all tied me , because you all know that no body will be able to tame me 😏
Men : You lil dog , who do think of yourself .. huh ... Tiger Shroff ?
Plan : Why not try me then 😏. Think it as a challenge .

All the men agreed and laughed knowing that it's the last time for the boy . Little did they know that it was their biggest mistake . They untied him and sent the most strongest one to fight with him ...

(A/n : Let's enjoy the fight scene . Just pretend that the boy who is shirtless is Can aka Plan . And plz avoid the background 😅)

After the fight everyone got shocked and also scared seeing their partner lying on the floor lifeless . But they couldn't even let the boy go since their ma'am told them . Plan kept coming closer to them with a devilish grin on his face . The men gulped . 'So what do all of you think now 😏?'

As like this they all agreed to be his slaves cause if they let that boy go , there ma'am Mrs. Medthanan will sue them . So Plan pitied them .

Flashback ends ~~~

Tin : So , why did u come ?
Melon : Well , Plan got board playing with them . So he let me play with them cause he already knew they're not gonna mess with him 😝.
Tin *smile* seems like you're the best opponent against my mom . I already had a evil mom , now I have a evil baby . Interesting 😏.

So as like this , they went away by Tin's car being lovey-dovey .

------------------------
(A/n : Ding dong ~~~~ that was 😜)