Chapter 4 : Bulling

Can's pov

After the class ends , I practically ran out of my class and went to the toilet . I lock myself inside a toilet stall and let my tears flow . I was literally too hurt to suppress my tears . I open my bag and then pull out my pills and tablets . I have to take this medicines to stop myself from breaking down in front of anyone . I'm so scared and feeling extremely insecure right now . I'm glad that my personality Wish came at the right moment . By the way let me tell u about my personalities . I took my pill one by one and sollow them .

I have three types of different personality . They are totally different from each other but they equally help me to hide my true self , the broken self .

Cantaloupe

❤️ Cute , shy , clingy , playful , innocent , literally a fluff ball and also so sensitive

❤️ Cute , shy , clingy , playful , innocent , literally a fluff ball and also so sensitive .
❤️ Likes to eat a lot . His stomach has a big black hole to consume a lot food .
❤️ Like cuddles and his dog Gucci .
❤️ Hates when someone doesn't give him attention or leave him alone .
❤️ Scared of darkness , cars and his step-dad .

Wish

❤️ Smart , confident , Intelligent and so protective over his friends and loved ones

❤️ Smart , confident , Intelligent and so protective over his friends and loved ones .
❤️ Has a great sense in fashion . Likes technology .
❤️ Good at studies and sports .
❤️ Likes to play football a lot .
❤️ Calm and well-mannerd , never uses bad words or start a fight with others .

Plan

❤️ Hot headed and gets easily angry

❤️ Hot headed and gets easily angry .
❤️ Likes clubbing and drinking .
❤️ Good at martial arts ( karate , taekwondo and boxing ).
❤️ Doesn't like when someone mess with him or his friends .
❤️ Nobody can control when gets angry , except Ae .

So this is my personality traits . Only my pills can control or suppress them . I came out of the stall and wash my face with water . My eyes are fluffy and red . I came out of the toilet and headed toward the canteen where Ae was waiting for me . I skipped my two classes and now it's lunch time .

After reaching to the canteen and saw Ae and Pond ( his roommate ) sitting on a table . I went toward the table and sat beside Ae .

Pond : Hey , how r u now ? Ae told me last night u were not feeling well so he sent u to home .
Can : Umm ... Yeah , I'm now fine .
Ae : let's stop this now . Can , where were you ? We went to your class but u weren't there . We thought u already came at canteen .
Can : Umm ... Nothing , I just went to toilet .

Can didn't wanted Ae to know about anything as he know how hot-headed Ae can be . He started to eat the food while chatting with them .

Tin's pov

I was searching for my prey . I was too annoyed from morning after seeing Tul . Now my mood ruin again after receiving my mom's call . She was ordering me to join the business meeting dinner . I don't like it when someone orders me around . I need to release my anger on something or someone . That's why I was searching for my target . Then I finally found .... him . He was enjoying his meal with that shortie and a other friend . I don't know why but whenever I saw him with that shortie , my mood became more annoyed .

I didn't think anything and headed toward their table

I didn't think anything and headed toward their table . When I reached there , I grab a juice can and pour in on him . He was shocked at first and about to say something but when he saw me , he closed his mouth . Ae stood up immediately and grabbed my coller . ' What the hell is wrong with you a**hole 😡.' I can see he is boiling from anger . I was about to say something but then suddenly Pete came there and separate both of us . Ae was still glaring at me but I don't care . Pete apologized to those poor people . I walked away from there as if nothing happened after taking a glance on .... Can . I don't know he was silent as usual but his face was looking more blank than other days . Did I go too far ? I don't know and I don't even want to know .I don't know why I always felt a pang in my chest when I saw his 'about to cry' face .I don't care and don't even want to care . I just walked away from there .

Can's pov

I was bewildered how to react . I don't know why I felt like this when he bullies me . I always managed to keep a blank face in front of everyone . I don't want let anyone know how weak and pathetic I am . But I always feel a unbearable pain when Tin bullies me . I felt like my heart is bleeding and going to stop .
I snapped from my thoughts when I heard Pete apologized . Tin walked away after that . I felt like crying my heart out but suppressed that feeling .

Pete : Can , I'm so sorry about him .
Ae : You don't have to say sorry . Tell him to stay away from Can otherwise I will break his bones .😡
Pete : Okey Ae , now plz calm down , please 🙂.

Who can say no Pete when he is smiling sweetly like that . Seeing Pete , Ae's anger vanished immediately . Both in the other hand , Pond was being 🤥👉🙄👉😏. Pond knows that they both like each other but couldn't confess because 1. Pete is too shy to confess and 2. Ae don't even know how to confess .

At like this , Can silently went away from there as he didn't wanted to ruin Ae's moment . He went to the backside of the college and let his tears flow boundlessly . When he heard someone's footsteps , he dried his face and turned around but his heart stopped . There standing .....

' What did you think ? U can not run away from me .' Devilish smirk 😈.