Dashy Paint

The kind woman finally finish doing your hair, Kuriza was still figuring out how to do his tie, the women then help you down and face a body mirror.

"THIS IS ME??"

The woman giggles, making you twirl around for you to see "You look like a proper princess little one."

Unknown to the two Kuriza is about to say 'screw it!' then go without his tie being done.He never tied his own tie before, and it is frustrating him to no end.

You turn around, seeing your friend in trouble, then zoom over to his aide

You turn around, seeing your friend in trouble, then zoom over to his aide.But what was the result?You tripped and fell face first onto the ground.Hard.

"(Y/N)!" Kuriza got to you, unlike the slow woman, then help you up with extreme amounts of care "What were you thinking?You can't run in that dress--!"

Drip!

Drip!

"Huh?" You touch your swollen nose, feeling it hurt, then pull away to see your finger tips coated in red liquid "When did paint get on my face?"

The women pulls out a tissue, finally coming over to the two, holding it under your nose "It seems you broke your nose dear--."

The next moment you knew was that your picked up, looking down to see a familiar tail holding you, then your out of the store heading to god knows where.That's when you look up and see a dark eyed and slightly panicking Kuriza.

"Kuri-oniisan..?"

He didn't speak.

In his mind, he knows your in some type of pain.Your human.A very fragile being at that.Yet even though he kills people, he hates seeing you in this kind of state.It really didn't settle with him.Heck.He didn't like how the women decide to come over and help you, something in him made him feel so....useless and tyed down.That feeling was something new and oh boy did he not like it, at all.

So what was his best choice of action?Run away and look for father.Frieza.

Meanwhile as the two are running all over the place, the palace is being prepared with extraordinary amounts of decorations and clean till a person can see their own reflection.

Frieza however was watching the choas, seeming amused by it, then sips a cup of freshly made wine.If it was going to be a party, there must be some kind of adult drink allowed.Even when children are present.

The king approaches him, soon he bows "It is not long till we celebrate the new addition to your family my lord-!"

"I can see that you boffun." Frieza swish his wine around, the king not dare speak again, soon his crimson daggers narrow at the king "For being a king you must have an heir, a wife to pleasure your needs at that?"

The king nods, speaking in semi volume "I do have an heir.He will be down shortly my lord."

"And your wife?"

"Gone to a better place my lord."

Freiza takes a silent moment soon said a quick "Well that's unfortunate." then sips his wine, savoring the flavor given to him.

The next moment was one of his soilders from the Giyuu Force approach him, so with a flick of his wrist the king left him alone, then the soilder too bowed.

"Your rather late."

The soilder was nervous yet spoke "T-There was a hold up Lord Frieza, forgive me."

Frieza rolls his eyes "Sure there was." soon he was facing the soilder himself, letting out some of his evil side, then threateningly brought down his voice a few levels "You will not be forgiven till you found out where Kuriza and (Y/N) are, it has been over 3 whole hours and I haven't seen them!"

The soilder bows again, soon running off, saying a quick "I will find them my lord!They must have not gotten far!"

But really, you two have.