I love you to? - part nineteen

"Are you okay love?" Tommy ask pulling away from the kiss "yea babe I'm fine. He's just annoying and is obsessed with me" I tell him "alright, well you're mine not his," Tommy scoffs "I know honey just calm down" I giggle "it just pisses me off how he thinks he owns you you're your own person he's such a bitch. You don't even like when people call you babygirl!" Tommy rants "babe listen. Zach's Zach okay he's just trying to make you mad and it's working but you just have to calm down let's just go home a watch Hamilton and cuddle alright?" I convince him "Alright Nova Tommy Toby...children me and Niki are going to go hang out and stuff Dream and George are here to pick you guys up and Karl and Alex are about to leave to go back home so I thought you guys would want to say bye me and Niki already have this morning!" Ranboo explains.

"Okay brother" I laugh "bye sweetie! Bye Tommy bye Toby!" Niki smiles "bye niki! Love you be safe!" I yell. Tommy is holding my hand tight still "I will love you sweetie!" Niki calls out getting in the car as Dream (Clay) and George step out of the car "COME ON CHILDREN!" Dream yells "beat you guys there" I yell letting go of Tommys hand and running to the car Tommy picking me up and spinning me around in the parking lot me laughing and his smiling. He's perfect.

꧁꧂

We've said our goodbyes to Karl and Alex I was close to Karl he was like a older brother to me. Me and Tommy were cuddling and he was running his fingers through my hair. I love you Tommy. I know I love him, but I'm scared to tell him.... I set up my phone and click record and look up at Tommy "what love?" He ask I don't answer "nova babe are you okay?" He ask I blush "I love you." I tell him "what?! Seriously? I love you to" he says as his eyes fill with tears "awe TOMMSS NOO don't cry! I'm sorry bubs!" I hug him as he starts crying he's so adorable.

I play with his hair for about a few minutes the words rung through my head like a phone ringing I love you. There's no way I just did that.

"I'm proud of you Princess" Tommy smiles "why?" I ask "Nova...if there's one thing I know about you is that you don't know to to express your emotions and what you just did met a lot to me,....and I love you so much" Tommy smiles. I blush and grab my phone and turn it off and cuddle up next to him "I love you more" I giggle "nice try novainnit" Tommy laughs "Pardon?" I giggle "can we tell the fans? I think I'm ready." Tommy ask "like I said I'm ready when you are." I smile as he opens up Instagram.

@nova_ghostly

Liked by Tommyinnit, TubboLive, Niki,Ranboo and 468,138 more Caption: 📸: @Ranboo

Caption: 📸: @Ranboo. Tommy makes me super happy and the happiest I've been in a while actually I wanted to thank him for everything and he means the world to me I'm glad to say I feel like the luckiest girl in the world now that we are together I hope that everyone will come clear and fine with this! No hate please I love you all! Go eat some food and drink water. @Tommyinnt

User1: MUM AND DAD! YAYYY! OH MY CONGRATULATIONS!

Hater5373: omfg.

Tommyinnit: of fuck off with the caption women! Anyways LOVE YOU!
^nova_ghostly: fuck off look at your caption for mine! Bitch boy love you to.

User79: Tommy and novas relationship is like: ❤️💖✨ but there fucking comments are like: 🖕😂🤬💣🧨⚰️

Ranboo: I LEAVE THE HOUSE ONE TIME FOR ME TIME AND SEE THIS. Anyways congratulations!

Niki: AWEE! OH MY!

User268: OMG! this is adorable! I love this. GDJSHSH

user629: POGCHAMP!

Dreamwastaken: GOOD JOB NOVA!

Zach_Jenkins: okay but babygirl you know I could do better!
^user528: who tf are you....

@Tommyinnit

Likes by Nova_ghostly, TubboLive, Niki, Dreamwastaken and 489,582 more

Caption: 📸: @Nova_ghostly BOYS I MADE IT! Whatever call me a "simp" I don't care anyways. Nova I love you so much you make me feel so happy and when I'm with you it's a different type of happiness then I am with other people I'm glad to have you as a best friend and even more a girlfriend Love you nova.

User1: SHUT UP IM DEAD THE CAPTION IS SO CUTE!

Hater528: ew. Just why?
^tommyinnit: read the caption.

Nova_ghostly: "fUcK oFf WiTh ThE cApTiOn" OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! Anyways love you more!
^tommyinnit: BAHAHAH LOVE YOU TO!

User69: there comments kill me

"I think there happy!" Tommy laughs "yup!" I say looking at some hate comments but one catches my eye.

Fuck.

why does he care so much.

"What's wrong love" Tommy ask "Oh nothing!" I force a smile "nope you just forced that smile now tell me love. What's wrong?" Tommy ask "Fine Zach found my Instagram this just pisses me off," I sigh "it's going to be okay I won't let him hurt you again I would never let him hurt you again. Cause I love you Nova. Alright he's just a bitch and jealous of us!" Tommy rants he grabs my hand and holds it up to his mouth and kisses it "Princess, I'm not going to fucking let Zach hurt you" Tommy says as tears form in my eyes remembering the pain...Tommy please don't be like him.

"If he ever does hurt you I will get my vlog gun" he smiles and makes me laugh "Shut up I can't be sad around you! You always find a way to make me smile," I giggle "and that's the point!" He cuddles up next to me "I love you Toms." I smile "I love you to Nova" he kissed my cheek....

Word count: 1000

A/n: JDIDVDUDBD got I hate Zach. A lot happened in this chapter GO EAT FOODD AND DRINK WATER LOVE YOU ALL

-Alexis/Alex