Fuck. - part eighteen

Tw: Sexually assault mentioning and slut shamming/ body shamming.

Novas point of view

I flutter my eyes open and see Tommy next to me awake I was laying on his chest he was playing with my hair "good morning love." Tommy smiles "good morning Toms" I blush "when did you wake up?" I ask "a few hours ago but it's fine." He smiles "I'm sorry" I sigh "it's okay! You looked super peaceful didn't want to wake you!" Tommy smiles "you're so calm and sweet off camera" I smile "yes cause I'm not going to be all up in your face and scream 'fuck you' or a lot of random shit" he laughs " touché" I laugh "when do you want to say we're dating to the fans? Tommy ask "whenever you're ready" I look up at him.

꧁꧂ *at the park*

@tommyinnt

Liked by TubboLive, Ranboo, Niki, dreamwastaken, Georgenotfound and 135,689 more Caption: 📸: @Nova_ghostly women love me

Caption: 📸: @Nova_ghostly women love me.

User1: this is pogchamp anyways can someone be my Tommy to my nova?

TubboLive: AWEEEEE
Liked by Tommyinnit

Hater5382: Tommy! She's ugly! Fat a whore and uses you for views! Why the fuck would you even want her? Your mine Tommy is mine.
^user58: *you're* and no she's perfect novas amazing. Nova supremacy. Also she don't use him for views she has no reason to. Also your bio literally says "10 years old" you can't even date Tommy his relationship is none of your business.
Tommyinnit, Nova_ghostly and 132,569 more likes User58's comment.

Nova_ghostly: Women amIrightchat?
Liked by Tommyinnit
^tommyinnit: women are pog.

Ranboo: @niki I don't know if I approve of this or not.
^niki: I do!

"I'm sorry love" Tommy sighs "why?" I look up at him with a confused face "the hate. I don't know why people don't like you you're amazing?!" Tommy points out "it's okay I don't care about the hate and nether should you I'm fine! I swear" I smile "okay I just want you to be happy" Tommy says grabbing my hand. He's very protective it's funny how protective he gets.

"We're about to go mini golfing!" Ranboo smiles "it's me nova Tommy and tubbo and Niki!" Ranboo says "I want to see who can get a hole in one first! I'm going to win obviously" Tommy says sassy to me "lies I swear I'm way better" I flip my hair and Tommy laughs

We walk to the golfing area and play golf for a little bit then I get a hole in one first "HA BITCH BOY! I did it! I win!" I tease "shove off!" Tommy laughs hitting the golf ball and making a hole in one "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I laugh we both let out a cackle and everyone else joins in.

I was talking to niki and Ranboo and tubbo and Tommy were talking to each other. "So you and Tommy. How's that going?" Wilbur snickers "oh yea! How are you guys doing." Niki says "fuck off! Anyways good we're happy" I look over to Tommy and smile he's already staring at me I wave and he gives a small wave back. "Oh my! Sweetie he was staring at you." Niki giggles "aweee! Nova_innit you need to change that username when everyone finds out about you guys!" Ranboo laughs "shove off Ranboo!" I lightly hit him on the shoulder I walk over to the little lake thingy and try to take a picture for Instagram and there was a few more people there but I recognized one of them.....

It was Zach.

Fuck.

"Hey babygirl! Been a while!" Zach walks up to me and try's to grab my waist "don't call me that and don't touch me" I take a step back. "Oh come on babe! You know I didn't mean any of that!" Zach defends "oh so you didn't mean to sexually assault me? Cheat on me? Slut shame me? Body shame me? Is that what you're saying?" I yell "hey hey that's in the past! It don't mean anything" Zach laughs "fuck off" I try to walk off but he grabs my wrist "please babe!" Zach begs "no means no" I try to take his hands off my wrist.

Tommy notices and walks up. "Hello love! Who's this?" Tommy ask "love? Is this your new boyfriend or something?" Zach ask taking his hands off my wrist "Zach stop" I yell and Tommy gives me the 'I'm about to kill this bitch' look "Come on love we were just about to go! Sorry...Zach but she's taken so fuck off" Tommy says passive aggressive "stop calling her love she's mine!" Zach fights "listen big guy she's taken alright I'm dating her she's mine she likes the name love they clearly don't want to talk to you or be with you so I would like to politely ask you to shut the fuck up turn around and leave" Tommy defends me. "Come on love" Tommy grabs my hand and mouths a "can I kiss you" I mouth a "yes" and he kisses me right in front of Zach.

Holy shit. That was....interesting.

Word count: 851

A/n: uhm okay tf- love a protective tommy.

-Alexis/Alex