The gaps gone- part 13

Tommys point of view

Novas asleep on my chest I slowly get up and pick her up. Ranboo was here and he cleans the rest of everything up while I carry nova to the car laying her down beside me. She wraps her arms around me and mumbles something "goodnight Toms love you" she mumbles but I didn't hear it.

꧁꧂

I pick her up and carry her inside and take her to her bedroom and she turns and looks at me "wait stay please" she drags out the "a" which was adorable. "Yes love let me get out of this tux and you can get out of the dress let me get you one of my hoodies" I blush I go to my room grab a hoodie one for me and one for her i throw it on and I walk back to her room waiting for her I put the hoodie on the bed and wait. She grabs it and puts it on it was big on her like a dress which was so cute. "Awe love its a dress on you!" I blush  "I like that name" she says smiling "what name?" I ask "love it makes me happy" she admits then she opens up her arms like she wants a hug I hug her and we talk for a little while till she brings up something. "Toms you make me happy like I haven't felt a real happiness in a while and when I'm with you Toms I'm the happiest person alive." Nova admits I blush and kiss her. The gab between our lips was closed.

I pull away "I'm sorry I should of asked before I kissed you I'm sorry" I rant about how sorry I am for kissing her without consent "Toms it's okay" she giggles I blush. THAT LAUGH GETS ME EVERY TIME. "Awee "not so big man Tommy anymore you're blushing!" Nova points out "I am not!" I grab her hand and twirl her around "Toms!!" She kisses me on the cheek "Love" I mock her.

We're standing in her room face to face her looking up to me i look down at her eyes we make eye contact. She smiles I smile back and kiss her cheek and hug her tight. "You're pretty." I blurt out and put her hair behind her ear "thank you Toms. You're handsome yourself" she laughs "thanks love" I blush.

Tommyinnit

Liked by Ranboo, TubboLive, Niki, Dreamwastaken and 135,279 more Caption: @Nova_ghostly mine

Caption: @Nova_ghostly mine. > :)

Comments limited to friends only*

User1: MUM? DAD?? POGCHAMP!
^Nova_ghostly: honey calm yourself.
^user1: yes mum.

Nova_ghostly: what happened to my attention >: (
^Tommyinnit: okay.
^nova_ghostly: :(

"Noooo love don't be sad!" I walk up to her and cup her cheeks she smiles and giggles "love you're adorable" I blush "awe thanks Toms." She blushes "NOW YOU'RE RED!" I point out "who's the simp now" I ask "you, still you honey." Nova laughs. "Honey" I like that. I cuddle up close to her and hold her tight her head in my chest my arms wrapped around her nova Looking into my eyes and me looking into hers. Damn she's so pretty. I scan her facial features. She kisses me closing the gap between our lips.

I need to make this girl my girlfriend.

Word count: 547

A/n: I WANTED TO DO TOMMYS SIDE OF THE STORY SOOO BAD DIXGUEBEHE IM BLUSHING AT MY OWN STORY-

-Alexis/alex