Day 2 with innit -part nine

I wake up and see Tommy laying on my chest still sound asleep which I admit this is the most peaceful I've ever seen him cause he's always yelling.  I was just sitting there admiring him he's so pretty, but I would never EVER like him like that.

"Hey Nova!" Ranboo sips his coffee "shh Tommys sleeping." I whisper "oh lord you're a simp." Ranboo points out the obvious "I am not a simp!" I yell waking Tommy "what" Tommy ask "sorry Toms" I drag the "s" out "it's okay" he smiles. GOSH THAT SMILE.  Gets me every time but I swear I do not like this 6'3 Sasquatch. Surely not.  Whatever I admit it this kid makes me super happy....I like Tommy. The Tommyinnit.

"Earth to woman" Tommy waves his hand my face as I zone back into reality. "Sorry just got lost in my thoughts" I say truthfully getting up and going to niki and I room "Niki I like Tommy." I blurt out "good job sweetie! Now wait just wait a little longer till you can tell him how you feel!" Niki exclaims. "Alright love you niki" I say picking out a outfit "I love you to" Niki added I walk out of the room and go change and do my makeup as I was doing my eyeliner Tommy walked in "what's that?" He ask like a lost child "eyeliner? Why" I ask him as he walks up to me "it looks scary. Does it hurt?" Tommy questions "no it don't hurt" I giggle he goes red but I just ignore it.

꧁꧂

Karl and Alex, George, dream, sapnap get here so the whole gangs here!

"Hey nova! Want some drugs?" Alex ask in his Mexican dream voice as Niki walked up "No selling my sister drugs Alex!" Niki laughs I walk over to Karl and give him a hug and greet him "hello honk boy" I greet Karl "hello child." Karl greets "shut the fuck up" I tell him walking away to see dream sapnap and gogy "hey clay hi nick hi gogy!" I hug them all "hey nova" they all say. 

(A/n: clay is dream nick is sapnap!!)

I see Tommy Ranboo and Toby talking about something. I walk up to them being the nosey person I am. "Hello bitches and Toby!" I beam in the conversation "hey!" Toby laughs "the fuck? I'm not a bitch I'm a bitch boy!" Tommy yells you laugh "alright bitch boy" I giggle "bitch girl" Tommy says back

Tommys point of view

"Hey Ranboo Toby can we talk?" I ask them as nova walks away to go talk to niki and dream/clay me Ranboo and Toby walk to our room "I like her. I like nova? Maybe I don't know probably oh fuck it" I sigh loosing hope "hey Tommy it's going to be okay I bet she likes you I mean look at the way she talks to you and acts around you!" Ranboo convinces me. I like her. I mean I admit it I like them I like Nova....she makes me so happy this is weirdchamp

Word co-  IM KIDDING IM NOT DOING A CLIFFHANGER TEEHEE ꨄ

"But I don't want to make things weird" I explain "yea no that makes since" Toby says patting my back "should I tell niki that I like her?" I ask them "yes. You should" Ranboo adds "okay" I say walking out and go getting Niki "hey Niki can I talk to you for a moment "yea sure! Hold on nova!" Nikis says walking away with me "I like nova but how do I tell her l?" I ask niki "there's something I know about nova is that she like to hide her emotions so she's going to be hidden about it if she likes you" niki tells me "oh okay uhm I will try and tell her" I say nervous. What the fuck are you doing Tommy... niki and I walk back to the living room I look over and see nova so I decide to go sit with her.

"Hello" they say so adorable "hello big N!" I respond back. "Can we watch a movie?" Nova ask grabbing my arm which gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. What the fuck I never felt this way before? "Yea what do you want to watch?" I ask her has she looks up into my eyes she's so pretty. "Yea can we watch the conjuring?" They ask me "yea" I say turning it on.

(A/n: the conjuring is a horror movie I recommend it)

Novas point of view.

Me and Tommy turn on the conjuring I got scared so I cuddle up with Tommy him holding me tight making me feel safe. And Toby walks in "This is deffo flirting." Toby laughs "shut up" Tommy says holding me tighter. "FOODS DONE" sapnap/nick calls us into the kitchen "beat you there!" I yell at Tommy running and I beat him he picks me up a twirls me and him around while we laugh "bitch boy" I say sitting down "bitch girl" Tommy says back sitting down beside me.

Ranboo fake gags and Niki slaps him on the arm. "Shut up it's cute Ranboo!" Niki defends "ew what the fuck" I yell making everyone laugh. Tommy taps on my shoulder "he's just jealous I get women and he don't" he whispers to me making me laugh and everyone just looks at us "there flirting" Toby says laughing and I just flip him off.

You feel your phone vibrate in your pocket and see that Tommy posted something.

@tommyinnit

Liked by Nova_ghostly, Niki, TubboLive and 134,567 more Caption: just threw @Nova_ghostly feeling good

Caption: just threw @Nova_ghostly feeling good.
Picture: @Ranboo

Nova_ghostly: HAHA you didn't fucking throw me dumbarse
Liked by Tommyinnit

User34: wait I'm shipping this.

Hater57: What. The. Fuck. This is so gross
^tommyinnit: not really.

Ranboo: caught you simping.
^tommyinnit: I am no simp.

"You have my notifications on?" Tommy ask me "yes" I tell him smiling

Word found: 1006

A/n: HEY BESTIES IM SUPPOSE TO BE IN SCHOOL BUT IM WRITING WATTPAD! <3

-Alexis