Im sorry- part seventeen

Tw: mentioning of abuse and uncomfortable touching and this is where the ED comes in also!

Me and Tommy were cuddling in my room it was quite every now and the. I would kiss Tommy on the cheek cause I'm clingy like that. "You're clingy ya know" Tommy laughs after I kiss him for like the thousandth time "I know" I say innocently "oh my lord you're adorable" Tommy says in awe I smile "want to watch a film?" I ask "yea what do you want to watch?" Tommy ask "you're going to regret asking me....BEUATY AND THE BEAST!" I smile "love listen I love you to death but...no" Tommy sighs "please honey. Please can we?" I pout and give him the puppy dog eyes "oh my god fine only because you're puppy dog eyes" Tommy paused "also before what was Wilby talking about today? You've been hurt? Are you okay?" Tommy ask I sigh and sit up.

"Listen bubs I have a ex boyfriend that cheated on me uncomfortably touched me.... called me mean and fucked up things such as slut whore.....worthless useless waist of time and space." I sigh as I hold back tears "and when we were dating he cheated on me with my best friend well she's my ex best friend now. Now there together....he also hurt me....like bad. His name was Zach." I teared up and he quickly hugged me "hey hey love your safe now I will never hurt you and I would never I couldn't. Alright I love you I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Tommy pulls away from the hug tears streaming down my face "he called me fat...and body shammed me t-Tommy it hurt I stopped eating..." I sob "hey look at me your perfect alright you hear that you are fucking amazing and if he didn't see that and show that you are I will alright cause listen I love you Nova" Tommy kissed my cheek.

"Listen love just know that I will never hurt you alright and I will prove it to you everyday. You're safe now Zachs not here zachs in the past hear that I'm here" Tommy says. I wipe my tears "thanks bubs" I smile "of course" Tommy blushes I cuddle up with Tommy and we turn on beauty and the beast I feel my eyes get heaven and slowly fall asleep.

Tommys point of view

God why would he do that to her? I mean she's the best thing that ever happened to me I love her so much. Why would someone ever want to hurt them? There perfect...why just why? I don't want her to be scared of me.

@tommyinnit

Liked by Ranboo, TubboLive, Niki, Dreamwastaken and 128,458 more Caption: can we please show some love to @Nova_ghostly please she deserves it

Caption: can we please show some love to @Nova_ghostly please she deserves it.

User1: We love you nova! You're my mum and very pretty! I love your content i believe in you mum!

TubboLive: HELLOOO! You're very pretty nova and we all love you so much! I love you more then bees! Love you Big N <3

Sapnap: nova you're like a little sister to me! I love you and your gorgeous!

Dreamwastaken: Nova! You're super nice and sweet you're loud and always brighten the mood! You're like a little sister to me. We love you Nova!

Georgenotfound: hello! Nova you're loud and funny and sweet and really like sheep which is unique! Also like a little sister to me! Love you!

Ranboo: nova you're like my sister actually you mean so much to me I love you!

Niki: you're my sister! I love you so much I would do anything for you, you mean the world to me and I will always be there for you!

KarlOjacobs: Nova! You're beautiful and sweet funny loud creative amazing young lady!

QuackityHQ: NOVA! You're supper sweet and nice you have your angry moments like a lot...anyways LOVE YOU!

I smile reading the comments gosh she deserves the world. I just don't want her to be scared of me if they are ever scared of me I might just die. I notice Nova moving around and unwrapping her arms around me and slowly flutters her eyes open "Please don't hurt me" she says "hey love I would never hurt you it's Tommy I promise." I reassure her "Z-Zach he was there again" she let out a soft sob. I feel so bad. "It's okay look it's Tommy Wilbur niki clay nick George Toby Karl and Alex are all on the living room there's the door look there's my suitcase there's the window look there Toby's and Ranboos bed" I remind her of her surroundings so she knows she's safe. "It's okay you're safe love." I smile and she hugs me and looks into my eyes.

"Your eyes are calming and pretty." She comments I cup her cheeks "see it's me my eyes my face my fluffy hair you always play with" I blush as she plays with my hair "can I kiss you?" She ask "yea" I smile and we kiss.

(Consent is key babes)

We pull away from the kiss I look at my phone and checked that time 3:34am looking at the picture of me and nova and smiling at it. Lord I don't deserve her we cuddle up close. "I love you Nova say it back when you're ready I will wait trust me I would walk through heaven and hell and wait forever for you to say it back" I whisper and kiss her forehead and fell asleep.

Word count: 911

A/n: ANOTHER CHAPTER!! Eat drink and HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

-Alexis/Alex