Manhunt- Part three

I wake up shower get dressed I go to the kitchen and see Niki cooking. "Hey! What are you cooking?" I ask niki walking to the fridge and grabbing a water "sausage eggs bacon and pancakes!" Niki responds proudly "pog" I say "you know what pog means?" Niki ask me "yea Tommy told me!" I respond "speaking of Tommy I think someone has a crush!!" Niki teases "WHAT THE FUCK! He's like a god damn gremlin like he's loud I mean he's cute but NO way in hell I would like him like that!" I defend myself "mhm?" Niki hums and you roll your eyes flip her off and go back to your room and post on Instagram.

@nova_ghostly

Liked by Tommyinnit, Niki, TubboLive and 24,134 Caption: hey boyss, and girls I figured out that there's girls here also

Caption: hey boyss, and girls I figured out that there's girls here also. Analytics are pog.

@Tommyinnit: hello woman. You're pretty.
^@nova_ghostly: thanks Tom!! :)
^@TubboLive: this is deffo flirting

User1: hi bestie!! I can't do this today <3

@dreamwasntaken: we should do a manhunt some time :/

@Larrayyyy: you're so pretty I'm going home bitch.
^@nova_ghostly: thanks girlie!! You're absolutely stunning so shut up you perfect son on a bitch.
^@larrayyyy: that was passive aggressive child.
^@nova_ghostly: I know.

@technoblade: hello. I like your phone case.

User34: BAD BITCH.

Hater23: okay shes hot but I hate her guts!! Stop using Niki for clout!! <3
^@User1: shut. The. Fuck. Up.

@niki: :)

@Ranboo: I feel like I'm looking at my daughter's Instagram page. I don't know why.
^@nova_ghostly: erm okay.

You go to grab a book out of the little book shelf in your room. You read some of the book about 50 pages cause reading is boring. You get on Instagram and see your ex best friend hanging out with your ex boyfriend. Yikes. Your ex boyfriend cheated on you with your ex best friend. That didn't bother you whatsoever. You get a dm from DREAM! Holy fuck dream just dmd me!

Dreamwasntaken: hello nova! Want to stream together maybe do a manhunt?

Nova_ghostly: yes ofc!

Dreamwasntaken: alright!! We're about to start just hop on my discord and yea!

Nova_ghostly: alright!

"NIKI YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!" I yell for Niki "what and you need to quite down!" Niki says "okay okay whatever DREAM like the DREAMWASNTAKEN wants to do a manhunt with ME!" I scream "he won't want to stream with you after all the screaming so quite down!" Niki points out "fuck you." I flip her off and walk back to my room getting set up and starting my stream.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP CHAT! HOW ARE WE!" I yell looking through the chat "seeing a hell of a lot of goods and bads sorry if your day was bad!! Anyways chat today we're doing a manhunt with DREAM YEA FUCKERS THE DREAMWASNTAKEN! Holy shit." I basically yell joint the discord to hear a British boy a Texan southern accent and there America the only exception is the fact that it's dream.

~stream highlights~
__________________
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THE HOUSE YOU SON OF A BITCH" I yell

"IM SORRY I LIKE TNT!" Sapnap yells

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AMERICAN SNAPMAP" I swear
______________________
"Dream? Why the hell is there a fucking PENIS SHAPED HOUSE OVER HERE?" I scream sounding very unusual

"I'm bored. That's why." Dream defends

"What the fuck" I say concerned
______________________
"Hey George get in the crafting table!" Dream says walking to the crafting table.

"DREAMNOTFOUND CONFIRMED?" I yell
_________________________
End of stream highlights.

Tommy calls you unexpectedly on discord.

"Hey woman, big N would you like to stream with me?" Tommy ask me. "Yea sure thing bitchboy" I say "bitch girl" Tommy says back.

~stream highlights y'all played Minecraft~
"FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled as I fought off a skeleton.

"What?" Tommy ask

"THERES A FUCKING SKELETON I had these god damn things" I yelled and Tommy walked his Minecraft character over to me and killed it

"Fuck you" I say making us burst out in laughter
_______________________________

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH" Tommy yells running after me after I stole his food

"NO BITCH IF I CANT HAVE IT NO ONE CAN!" I yelled throwing the food in lava

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT NOW WE WILL STARVE" Tommy pointed out

"Oh yea didn't think of that...fuck" I say making Tommy laugh.
______________________

"NIKI I CANT DO THE LAUNDRY IM STREAMING!" I yell to Niki making Tommy laugh

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT CARE?!" I yell

"I CANT DO IT RIGHT NOW!" I yell

"See now this is what's bad about being our age and streaming and living with out siblings or parents" Tommy points out laughing "if I say this she will come back just wait....." Tommy pauses "NOVA COME LOOK A SHEEP!" Tommy yells and I turn around "SHEEP WHERE I LOVE SHEEP" I say pointing out the obvious "there's no sheep just needed you to stop yelling at Niki and come stream with me." Tommy says making you sad "oh" I sigh "AWHHH WAIT NO IM SORRY IM SORRY I WILL GET YOU A SHEEP OH FUCK IM SO SORRY" Tommy yells feeling bad "it's okay" you smile. "CHAT I AM NOT A SIMP!" Tommy yells and you laugh.
____________________
End stream highlights.

You walk to Nikis room. "Today I streamed with Tommy and dream Georgenotfound and sapnap! POGGERS" I yell "did you have fun?" Niki ask "YUP!" I yell "stop yelling and go eat" Niki says as you walk out of the room and go grab a snack and a Arizona tea do a little bit of school work and then lay down and go to bed.

Word could: 951

A/n: THIS IS SO MUCH FUCKING FUN TO WRITE I LOVE THIS STORY!! - Alexis