"Why not?" Stiles asks.

"Because I never said anything about Donovan." Theo says looking at me.

My eyes widen and I look at Stiles and he looks back at me.

"I know what happened to Donovan. I know everything." Theo states.

Stiles let's go of me and pushes past me and towards Theo. He grips onto Theo's shirt and pushes him backwards, causing him to hit his back into the fence.

"You don't know anything." Stiles says angrily.

Theo grits his teeth before grilling onto Stiles's shirt and flipping them around so Stiles was against the fence.

"I was there

"I was there. I was at the Library. Malia found the book and she was texting us to see where Camila was because you left her alone at the Library. I told her I was close and when I got there I heard the scaffolding come down!" Theo shouts through gritted teeth.

 I told her I was close and when I got there I heard the scaffolding come down!" Theo shouts through gritted teeth

"Did you see him?" Stiles asks, clearly pissed off.

"Just the body." Theo says and Stiles sighs before letting go of Theo's shirt.

" Theo says and Stiles sighs before letting go of Theo's shirt

He walks over to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder protectively

"I watched her come out with a chair leg in her stomach or something. I was gonna come and help her but I saw the cop car pull up. The body was gone. I don't know what took him, I only saw what Camila saw and I didn't say anything because she didn't." Theo argues with Stiles whilst glancing at me every few seconds.

Suddenly we hear sirens close by.

"It's not an ambulance, is it?" Theo asks.

Stiles and I walk to the edge of the roof and look down and see a cop car not too far away.

"We should get out of here." Theo says.

I turn around.

"We can't just leave him." I argue.

"Fine then let's take him. Someone's stealing the bodies anyway right? Here's our chance to find out who." Theo suggests.

"I'll bring the Jeep around." Stiles says and runs off the roof.

I pick up Josh's arms and Theo grabs his legs and we start to lift him up off the ground.

"Camila..." Theo starts but I cut him off.

"Not here. Later but not now." I say not looking at him.

He nods and we take Josh to Deaton's where we meet Scott.

At Deaton's
Stiles lifts the blue cover off of Josh's body, revealing it to Scott.

"You know him?" Scott asks us.

"Josh. He's a junior." I say not taking my eyes off of Josh's body.

I can feel Scott, Stiles and Theo staring at me but I brush it off and ignore their looks.

"Which one did it? The one with the cane?" Scott asks us but I just stand there waiting for Theo and Stiles to answer.

"Yeah." Theo says.

"What are we gonna do with him?" Stiles asks.

"We can't just set the alarm and wait for it to go off, that's how Tracy disappeared. Someone's gotta stay." Scott suggests.

"I'll stay." I speak up and Scott looks at me and nods in agreement.

"I can say too." Theo indicates and Stiles stares at him blankly.

"I'm not leaving you alone with Mila, I guess we're all staying." Stiles says.

Scott gets a text on his phone and reads it.

"What is it?" I question.

"Another chimera." he says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Hayden."

At Scott's House
"Hayden, come out please. We won't hurt you," Scott says through the door.

"Yeah like that won't scare her." I say sarcastically as I step up to the door besides Scott.

"You got anything better?" Stiles asks.

"Actually I might have something up my sleeve." I smirk cockily.

I take a step closer to the door and speak.

"Hayden. It's me Camila we met the other day at school, do you remember me?" I ask and wait for a response.

"Yeah." she says quietly from behind the door.

"Do you also remember how Tracy tried to attack you but I protected you?" I ask.

Scott gives me a questioning look but I mouth to him 'trust me'.

"Yes." she mumbles through the door.

"That's what we can help you with. We can protect you and make sure that your safe as long as you just come out and let us explain everything. You'll be safe and you'll need to trust us though. Can you do that?" I ask her.

The door slowly opens revealing Hayden with claws and glowing eyes.

"I believe you." she says looking at her claws.

Back at Deaton's
I walk back into Deaton's with Stiles after what happened with Hayden and I hear Theo talking with somebody. He walks into the waiting room where Stiles and I are waiting.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Oh just my Mom checking up on me." he answers and I nod my head.

Stiles walks past both of us and pops his phone onto the shelf, directly in front of Josh's body.

"Whoever's stealing the bodies isn't going to do it whilst we're standing guard over one of them." Stiles explains.

"So this is your better idea?" I ask.

"Yep." Stiles says and we go and sit in his Jeep.

I decide to sit in the back so I can stretch my legs, leaving Theo and Stiles in the front seat.

"What happens now?" Theo asks.

"We wait." Stiles answers.

"You wanna take shifts watching?"

"No I want to spend some quality time with you." Stiles says causing me to let out a snort of laughter.

Theo looks back at me before nodding his head at Stiles.

"Sounds good to me." he says.