Twisted Relation

" don't be hopeless, you have Allah" –Zara Abdul

Upon reaching the Zubair manor, Zahra stilled for a moment. All the pain and hardship she had gone through, started replaying in her mind. She felt angry, highly offended.

But it doesn't matters as long as her child is safe. She tried consoling herself. Majeed Khan stood by her side, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.

Fares on the other hand stood steps back, as a sleeping Manahil was in his arms, his other hand held Harris's chubby hand. One could tell something strange was going on in the manor, judging by the decorations on the wall, and the maids and butlers going around.

Silently weeping against the headboard of her bed, Rabai'l's lips trembled as her eyes shed more tears. Her heart felt heavy as she stared at her henna stained hand. The deep maroon colored later F had her heart hurting.

Fawad Mir

The man that had ruined her life, her would-be husband. The mere thought of his name had her despising herself. Forced marriage is haram and invalid in Islam, as a lawyer, her father knew it. Yet he had chosen his heart over his faith.

Claiming, she had ruined his reputation by getting pregnant before marriage. He didn't let her explain, neither did he take her to the hospital. Instead, he brought her abortion pills.

It was a miracle that she was able to throw away yesterday's pill but she wasn't successful today. Her Chachi had forced her to swallow one five minutes ago.

The creaking of the door had her sitting up quickly, her eyes landed on the supposed beautician that walked in with her make-up kit, alongside a very enthusiastic Alya.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she inhaled sharply whilst wiping away her tears. She cautiously stood up, trying to maintain her balance. As a wave of nausea hit her. Rushing to the bathroom she emptied her stomach with so much difficulty.

Her legs felt so weak to the extent that she couldn't stand on her own, feeling the world twisting and turning before her eyes. She had barely slid down the floor, when she felt herself been harshly yanked up. Only to meet the furious eyes of her father.

Dragging her to her room, he shove her down to the floor, causing her head to come in contact with the edge  of the bed. A furious, Ahmad Zubair would be the last thing she'd ever want to see. Matching towards her, he tugged her upwards, tightening his grip on her left arm.

"You didn't take the pills" Ahmad stated, his eyes turned dark as he sent a murderous glare. Too shaken to speak, Rabai'l swallowed the lump in her throat before shaking her head.

"I did" she stuttered, which only fueled her father's anger. Not caring about the crowd that was forming at the doorstep of her room, he tightened his grip on her arm.

"You're still lying at my face, even after warming another man's bed and carrying his child? Don't you have any shame?" Loud gasps could be heard around as murmurs travel around the corridors. But Rabai'l could care less about it, her stomach was agonizingly aching.

Sweat beads rolled down her body as she struggled to breath, despite the way Ahmad Zubair was shaking her.  A harsh slap resonated around the room.

He had backhanded her.

"Fares" A broken whisper escaped her bleeding lips for,
Rabai'l could only see stars blurring her vision as she completed embraced the darkness engulfing her senses.

"Fares"

"Fares" Majeed's voice brought him back to his senses. His heart was palpitating against his rib, his hands were sweaty. Instinctively, Rabai'l's name escaped his lips. He felt as if she needs him at the moment.