Still With You

Sapnap?! What- why-?!

Sapnap stomped over to Dream.

"You!" he scolded pointing his finger at Dreams face "what the fuck! What- was I not good enough!!!"

"Sapnap im s-"

TW - MENTION OF SUICIDE

"SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! BUT YOU CAN OBVIOUSLY LIVE WITHOUT ME OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE HERE! YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE! YOU NEEDED GEORGE BUT NOT ME! I GAVE YOU ALL MY LOVE AND I WAS FIGHTING THE PAIN I WAS IN JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE OK!!! AND YOU LEAVE ME! YOU GAVE ME A NOTE SAYING YOU TRIED BUT YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD NEVER GIVE UP! WE CARED FOR YOU! YOU LEFT US THE SAME WAY GEORGE LEFT YOU EXPECT I WAS THE ONE TO WATCH YOU DIE! I TRIED TO REACH FOR YOU! BUT YOU KEPT FALLING! I COULDN'T EVEN TRY TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU DREAM! SO I FUCKING JUMPED! EXCEPT I DIDN'T LEAVE A NOTE SO NOW BADS DOWN THERE THINKING HE MESSED UP AND SHIT! You fucking idiot!" Sapnap stood huffing with anger and tears in his eyes.

TW OVER

"I- I thought George reached for me" Dream stuttered trying to remember what happened.
"SEE! You didn't even see me... you only saw George!" Sapnap had tears running down his cheek "you never cared"

"Sapnap I di-"
"If you cared... why did you leave"

Silence filled Dreams ears as he searched Sapnaps eyes for an answer.

"I couldn't keep trying Sapnap. I was already dead. " he whispered
"Well maybe I could have helped."
"You did everything you could Sap! Nothing helped! How did that not tell you there was nothing else for me?"
"Because I didn't see that it wasn't working. I saw my best friend in pain and I just wanted to save him."

Dream looked down.

"George" Sapnap said
"Yea" George responded
"Why did you leave..."
"I was hurting Sapnap..."
"WE COULD HAVE HELPED YOU!"
"HOW THE HELL COULD YOU HAVE HELPED ME?! I KEPT ALL MY DAMN FEELINGS HIDDEN!"

And that's when it hit Dream.

When he thought he didn't see any signs... he did.

Dream was at Georges crash that took colours from him.

He was at the bar when George got himself drunk to drown the hurt.

He watched him lay on the floor knocked out from Erika who took his virginity without permission, took his money, and took his happiness.

But most importantly, he watched George start to fade away...

and he thought nothing of it.

As Dream let those thoughts drift away, he let himself go to the memory of the building.

And realized through all the shock going through his body, he missed something.

"I'll still be with you, Dream. I'm still with you."

Dream turned to look at George who was talking to Sapnap.

He smiled softly.

'And now you are'

WORDS FROM THE AUTHOR - Hello everyone! Thats it for this book! I really hope you guys enjoyed it! If you did, please recommend it to more people! I appreciate y'all so much!