Memories

TW - Suicidal thoughts, panic attack

The postponed funeral was today. Dream got out of bed and put on the fancy clothes from yesterday. He looked in the mirror and closed his eyes.
---------------
A memory
---------------

"Hi Georgie" Dream teased as he logged onto Minecraft
"Hi Dreamie" George said teasing back
"Oh shut up" Dream rolled his eyes

He got a notification that Georgenotfound was live on twitch and clicked on it.

George was wearing a suit with his hair all done nice. He was so handsome. God, why couldn't he just be his already?

Dream will tell him someday.

He will say he loves him but not yet. Dream didn't know when he was gonna confess George.

"Trying out your outfit for our date George" Dream giggled
"Dream!" George said flustered

It was obvious George was blushing and this made Dream laugh even harder. The chat was going wild of course.

'DNF CONFIRMED?!'
'oooo georgies blushing'
'Gogy want the dick😏'
'DNFDNFDNFDNFDNFDNF'
'Dream u finna make Georgie act uppp'

Dream saw the comment about George blushing and sure enough, he was red as a tomato.

----------------
Dream opened his eyes. He would do anything to play with George again. Even if that meant he had to join George.

Suddenly an idea occurred.

Dream walked over to the pill cabinet and stared at them.

All of the sudden his world started spinning. He dug his nails into his palm starting to break the skin. Then, the ground under him collapsed and he was free falling.

Dream grabbed the sink to keep himself upright. His world was spinning so fast that it tugged him down to the ground.

He curled up and started pulling his hair. Dream didn't care though because the pain was keeping him in reality. Sobs escaped his lips and tears poured down his cheeks. He could barely breathe.

Sapnap came running in for he heard the bang of Dream falling.

"DREAM!" Sapnap yelled running towards him. He knew about Dream's panic attacks so he knew what was happening.

Sapnap held Dream tightly to let him know that he wasn't falling and was still here.

"It's ok Dream shhh" Sapnap said trying to calm him "you here come on Dream your here it's ok."

He grabbed Dream's hand and held it trying to help Dream stable.

(ok so 1 this is not shipping them. At no point in this story is there dream x sapnap or dream x Bad- 2 my friend has panic attacks and this is how she describes her panic attacks and what helps them <3)

Bad came running in.

"Is he ok?!" He asked frantically

"I'm fine" Dream mumbled

"Come one Dream you got this" Sapnap said encouragingly and he helped Dream up.

Dream looked down at his blood covered hand and sighed.

"Do I though?" He asked Sapnap already knowing the answer was no.
"Yes. You do. We will get through this together, Dream"
"Will we though? I never imagined getting through anything without George. Maybe this is the end for me Sapnap. Me and George did everything together. Hell, I even took care of him for a few months. Remember when George got in the crash? I had to help him learn colours and help him walk. After that, he started hiding things from me and-" Dream breathly laughed.

Sapnap looked down.

"Yea. He got into a crash because of flowers. He was so dumb" Sapnap laughed.
"Yeah he was"

"Come on guys we gotta go" Bad said.

They walked out to the car and once again, Sapnap offered Dream the passenger seat.

They were driving on the same road as yesterday. And there was the building.

-------------
Memory
-------------
Tw - Blood, a dead person, graphic descriptions (if you don't want to read this please skip to the next dotted line)

Sapnap grabbed Dream's arm and they raced to the bottom of the building.

People were crying and surrounding George. Dream walked up to him and when he saw him, he screamed.

George's lifeless body was laying on the sidewalk. His eyes half opened but rolled back. His body was covered in blood and you could tell lots of bones were broken. His clothes were ripped and blood was splattered everywhere.

People were crying and calling emergency numbers. Dream was horrified at the sight of his best friend. He was so... so here just minutes ago and now he's gone.

Dream will never be able to say goodbye or say he loved him. He was just gone. There was no second chance. What if this was his fault. He never saw the signs.

Sapnap fell to his knees; eyes wide open.

"HES FUCKING GONE SAPNAP" Dream sobbed while screaming. Sapnap started crying even harder. Their friend group, known as the dream team was broken. And Dream broke with it.

---------------------------
Memory over, TW over
---------------------------

*Recap - this was about Dream finding George after he jumped. It said how he was terrified seeing him and that he was gone and there was no second chance. That George wasn't coming back. It also stated that "Their friend group known as the dream team was broken. And Dream broke with it"*

"Dream you good?" Sapnap asked
"Huh, oh yea" Dream responded snapping out of his memory replay.

Dream remembered sneaking up to that building with George one night.

They had just finished streaming.

George wanted to talk but didn't want to go to their normal spot in the field of flowers. Instead, he wanted to watch the sunset from the tallest building.

It was magical.

They were, once again, at the funeral place. They stood in front of the casket. Everyone was there. Tommy, Niki, Wilbur, Karl, Sapnap, Bad, Tubbo, Techno, Quackity, Skeppy, Philza, Sam, Antfrost, Ponk, Minx, Ranboo, Puffy, Purpled, Fundy, Eret, Punz, Callahan, Jack, and others (I'm so so sorry if I missed some plz don't come at me.)

People did speeches and said their goodbyes. Dream tried as hard as he could to do his goodbyes but, he couldn't move his mouth.

Dream was just... numb.

They buried the casket and that was it. That was the last time Dream would ever see Georges face again (ok sorry that I keep interrupting but- THIS HURT TO WRITE💔)

The thought made Dream sob. Tubbo and Niki rushed over to comfort him.

People were saying sorry about George and shit but Dream didn't care about what they said. He only cared about seeing George again. How he could bring him back.

It moved by in a blur and then they were heading home.

The drive home was dead silent.

When they got to the house, Dream rushed to his room slamming the door behind him.

Then he looked at the pill cabinet.