42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"We're not and I can prove it. This is a copy of the book we're trapped in," Henry said as he showed her the book.

"Let me see..." Regina took the book and started to read it, "This... This says I'm... Going to rob a royal tax carriage today to buy passage out of the kingdom... How did the book know all that? It can see my future?" Regina said.

"Something like that..." Calla said.

"Then I don't want any part of it," Regina said and she threw the book into the fire.

"No!" Henry said and reached for the book, only able to save the map that was inside it.

Regina walked out of the stump and Calla tugged at Henry's jacket, "Gina's going, what now?" Calla asked.

"We follow her," Henry said as he took her hand and they followed after her.

"Don't follow me! Whatever world you think you're from, go back there and Calla, go home, your mother's gonna be worried sick," Regina said.

"I can't... Not until you help your new love and her sister," Henry said.

"Then you're stuck. Never gonna happen for me," Regina said.

"Her name is Emma Swan. I... I think the only way for us to escape this book is for you to find her and kiss her... True love's kiss... It can fix anything," Henry said.

"Wow. You are crazy. I don't know who you're talking about and if I don't know her, I ain't kissing her," Regina said.

"W...What about Robin Hood?" Henry asked and Calla looked at him.

"Robin Hood? If I ever met him in person, the only thing he'd get is a broken nose," Regina said.

"What?" Henry asked.

"He's my competition. Every robbery I plan, he beats me to it. He's the reason I'm stuck in this kingdom... Why am I still talking to you?" Regina said.

"'Cause I'm your son," Henry said.

"Look, kid. If you read about me in that book, you know I got to go. The Queen wants me dead. She thinks I ruined her life," Regina said.

"Did you?" Henry asked.

"Yes. So... If it's happy endings you're after, look someplace else," Regina looked at Calla, "Go home, you know it's not safe," Regina said and walked away before running.

"I don't know that..." Calla said.

"My dad... He'd help with my mom... My other mom," Henry said.

"Would he? If Gina don't know Ana, Uncle Bae won't," Calla said.

"Doesn't," Calla looked confused, "It's doesn't know," Henry said.

"Oh... Okay," Calla said.

Elsewhere in the woods, Isaac was looking for Henry and Calla, "Henry! Calla! Where'd you go? Come on out! I can help you two!" Isaac called out before he suddenly trapped in a net and he saw the Seven Dwarves stepped out of their hiding places, "Oh, no. Not these guys," Isaac said.

Grumpy laughed as they walked towards him, "Welcome to the Queen's Woods, trespasser," Grumpy said.

"Don't kill me! Don't kill me! Don't kill me!" Grumpy held his axe, "No, don't kill me! No, no!" Isaac said.

Grumpy cut Isaac down with his axe, "Search him," Grumpy said.

"No. No. No!" Isaac said as the dwarves searched him and they found a button.

"Oh, goody. Look at this," Happy said as he showed Grumpy the Long live Regina button, Isaac had received the button from a fan.

"Love live Regina? So, you're a trespasser and a traitor," Grumpy said.