Jordyn's mom took me to the doctor and had me treated, she was close to going to the authorities with this, but I stupidly asked not to, saying that it was no big deal, little did I know that decision would haunt me for the rest of my life. One day I was doing some homework in my room at the orphanage when I got a call from Curtis, Jordyn's father, he sounded worried because Jordyn had not returned home and it was getting closer to midnight. Soon I began to worry, I called her about seven times and she never answered. I was about to drop what I was doing and head out into the night to search for her, but the head of the orphanage wouldn't let me leave.

The next morning I heard that the police found Jordyn, I spoke to Mr.Fox on the phone and told me to meet him and his wife at the hospital, when I got there, Jordyn's mother greeted me with tears, I asked her what happened and what she told me horrified me, she told me that Jordyn was assaulted and raped and by those three motherfuckers from the Somei private academy. I was furious not only at those three for what they did to Jordyn, but also at myself, because by not reporting those three for illegally using their quirks, I felt just as responsible for what happened to Jordyn.

Mrs.Fox told me that the three preps were arrested for the gang rape of Jordyn Fox. I was relieved to hear that. At the time I stupidly believed that those three would face justice, but learned how broken the system really was. One week later during the trail, despite the evidence against those three fuckers, The judge chose to let them go, quoting that he reviewed the criminal case file and he claimed that he didn't see rape, only consensual sexual activity. The lawyer of the three preps claimed that Jordyn had been drinking on the night of the attack and that her memory was unreliable, which I found to be complete bullshit, Jordyn had never drank any alcohol, before, but the Judge drop the charges against the three bastards and let them go free.

Me and Jordyn's parents were shocked at the judges verdict, Jordyn on the other hand was distraught, she tried to explain that she wasn't drinking the night before, but her pleas were ignored. I could see the smug looks on those trust fund bastards faces, never in my life have I ever wanted to commit murder before, my blood was boiling like crazy. It had been five days after sham of a trail and Jordyn was not getting better. She wouldn't eat, she couldn't sleep and she was afraid to kiss me now, what those bastards did really effected her greatly. Both of her parents were constantly fighting, and just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, fate decided to screw me over. 

One night I was going over to Jordyn's place to check up on her, that's when I saw the flashing red and blue lights of police cars and of an ambulance, I pushed my way through the crowd to see a horrible sight. Jordyn lying on the sidewalk dead, blood staining the pavement, I was frozen in shock, the girl that I loved was dead, it didn't take a genius to know what happen, she had committed suicide by jumping of the roof of her apartment building. This was all too much for me, I had actually fainted on the spot. 

When I woke up, I was lying back in my room at the orphanage, the head told me that Mr.Fox brought me here and had instructed her to give me Jordyn's suicide note. As I began to read the note, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, the note explained that how humiliated, degraded and worthless she felt, the judge and lawyer of the preps made her out to look like a liar and a slut and she couldn't live with the fact that her rapists were out free celebrating. She wrote in the note how she couldn't take it anymore, the kids at her school were harassing her, accusing her of being a drunken slut, that lied to the police and the court being raped and that she was just jealous of  people with quirks, because she was just a quirkless nobody. She also wrote an apology to her parents saying that she was sorry that if her suicide would hurt dearly, but she just couldn't find the will to live anymore. The last thing she wrote was addressed to me, telling me that meeting me and becoming my girlfriend was the best thing to ever happened to her and she loved me with all her heart, after that she wrote goodbye and that was the end of the note.