About an hour later, they had successfully attached the faux fur to the blue satin. Kourtney had Seb stand in front of the mirror to model their creation. Athena sat on the couch, eating some Goldfish for a break (she had done a lot of cutting and measuring, okay?) while staring down at her phone. It was on Ricky's contact — she was debating on calling him, but she decided now wasn't the time. She sighed and locked her phone.

"Ooh, this is going to be so good, Carlos would wear it," Kourtney said.

"Does he just walk around in Armani sweatpants?" Ashlyn questioned.

"I guess," Seb answered, his voice sad compared to how the rest of them were laughing.

Athena frowned and put down her package of Goldfish. "Sebbie, don't lie this time. What's going on with you two?"

Seb turned to look at everyone. "I guess you could say he met a group of extremely photogenic guys when he was down in Mexico, and he seems pretty happy. So, now I'm pretty sad."

"Oh, Seb, come on," Gina voiced.

"You want to see him happy," Ashlyn added. "That's with you."

"But I guess he has to be, out of default, right?" Seb inquired.

"What do you mean, Seb?" Violetta asked in concern.

Seb sat down on the couch next to Athena, making her place a hand on his back and rub it comfortingly. "There's not a lot of other choices for a boy like Carlos here at East."

Nini shook her head. "No, Seb."

"Have you told him how you feel?" Ashlyn questioned.

"I'm not so good at saying the feelings part out loud," Seb revealed.

"Never hurts to put yourself out there," Gina said. "Or so I've heard."

"At least two of us here have perfectly stable relationships," Athena muttered, gesturing to Violetta and Ashlyn.

Violetta sighed. "Athena."

"Oh, by the way, how are you, 'Thena?" Nini began. "You know, with the whole Ricky situation."

"Not well," Athena admitted. She threw her phone down on the couch in frustration. "Him and his stupid Vans and high-top Converse are making me rethink my entire decision."

Seb looked confused. "Why are his shoes making you rethink your decision?"

"Because he looks so good in them. It's so ridiculous."

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel?" Gina suggested. "You were the one to initiate the breakup, so maybe you should be the one to initiate the the make up."

Violetta gestured frantically to Gina. "You hear that, Athena? That's what I've been saying, and you're not listening to me!"

Athena shook her head. "It'll just confuse and hurt him even more. That's quite literally the last thing I want." She looked down at her hands. "He doesn't need that right now."

"Come on, I saw you two talking at rehearsal today," Gina said. "You should've seen him. He stared at you like you were his whole universe."