006

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘

chapter six:all's well that ends well to endup with you !

chapter six:
all's well that ends well to end
up with you !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ATHENA HAD DECIDED that just a picture frame for Ricky wasn't enough. Well, no amount of gifts could possibly equal the amount of love she had for him whatsoever, but she guessed that she could show some appreciation for him by doing what she did best — writing a song. All of the emotions Ricky made her feel made the song writing process even easier. She had managed to write one in the span of about an hour while Violetta was getting ready at her house, the song even inspired by something the girl had said. Athena was pretty proud of it.

After Violetta had left (very excitedly, might Athena add), Athena had Artemis drive her over to Ricky's (Athena also really had to get her drivers license.) She hadn't seen much of Artemis lately. Artemis was always out with her friends, but Athena got it. She just wanted to spend as much time as possible with them before going off to college. And Athena, well, she was getting busy with the musical again. It was hard to catch the two of them at home at the same time.

Athena sat in the car, nervously fumbling with the strap of the bag that her keyboard and the picture frame was in. She stared out the window at the passing cars and trees. Every so often, she would see Artemis glance over at her.

Finally, Artemis spoke up. "Are you okay?"

Athena turned to look at her sister, her eyebrows knit in confusion. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You seem nervous," Artemis told her as she turned down a street.

"Violetta said the same thing."

"Then she was probably right. Athena, you shouldn't be nervous. It's Ricky. In fact, he's literally the one who makes you less nervous."

"I know, I know, it's just . . . it's my first Valentine's Day being with someone," Athena responded. "Yeah, sure, it's with Ricky, but he's had Valentines before."

"And yet I can assure you that he doesn't care that it's your first Valentine's Day," Artemis reassured her. "You two are so perfectly perfect for each other 'Thena. So go out there and make this the best Valentine's Day both of you have ever had."

Athena smiled gently at Artemis. "Thank you, Artie. I really needed that."

Artemis pulled over to park in front of the apartment complex. "That's what big sisters are for." She turned to face Athena and placed her hands on her shoulders. "You got this."