"Okay, let's rehearse," Miss Jenn announced, opening her binder. "EJ, remember where you are emotionally. Belle has just rebuked your marriage proposal, and LeFou is rallying the guys to boost you back up. Let's hit it."

EJ placed a hand over his heart dramatically. "You really had to break my heart like that, 'Thena?"

Athena laughed slightly. "Go cry about it, EJ. As long as you don't try and get me to cry with you this time."

"That was one time."

"All right, EJ," Violetta cut in, linking her arm through Athena's. "At the top of the chorus, don't forget to start on your left foot."

"Thanks, V," EJ replied. "Anything else?"

"Don't fall over," Gina added.

"You dance people have all the best tips."

Athena patted his shoulder. "Good luck."

They all moved to sit down on the risers. Violetta — being the best friend she was — directed Athena so they were sitting on the opposite end of the risers from Ricky. Athena knew she would have to face him sooner or later, but right now, it was probably best to avoid him to at least save herself some awkwardness.

"Go get 'em, Biggie!" Ashlyn exclaimed.

"Thanks," Big Red responded as they all moved to sit on the set of the bar for Gaston. "All good."

"I wasn't saying you weren't. Just know that I am loyally rooting for you, okay?"

"Oui, oui."

Athena slightly winced. After Ashlyn's encounter with that French guy Antoine — who told her she should dump Big Red and date him instead — Ashlyn was doing her best to reassure Big Red that she liked him and wasn't ditching him for Antoine . . . just in a very frantic way.

"Big Red, whenever you're ready," Miss Jenn encouraged.

She turned and nodded to Seb. Seb pressed play on the computer on top of the piano so that the track could begin. Once the music rang out through the speakers, all of them cheered for EJ, Big Red, and the dancers.

"Gosh, it disturbs me to see you Gaston, looking so down in the dumps," Big Red sang.

Athena grinned. He really was a perfect LeFou.

Big Red got off of the chest he was sitting on — making a dancer pop out — and all of them cheered again. "Every guy here'd love to be you, Gaston, even when taking your lumps. There's no man in town as admired as you, you're everyone's favorite guy. Everyone's awed and inspired by you, and it's not very hard to see why."

He placed a mirror in front of EJ's face, but EJ pushed it away dramatically just like Gaston would. Just like Big Red was the perfect LeFou, EJ was the perfect Gaston. Athena glanced over to see Violetta staring at EJ proudly. Her heart warmed. She loved those two together.

"No one's slick as Gaston." All of them cheered as Big Red and the dancers began to dance in a line. "No one's quick as Gaston, no one's neck is as incredibly thick as Gaston. For there's no man in town half as manly, perfect, a pure paragon. You can ask any Tom, Dick, or Stanley, and they'll tell you whose team they'd prefer to be on."