Stranded part 2

Michael POV

It's been multiple days now since I've met Y/n . She's a very odd person , an example when it comes to food , I offered her some fresh fish straight from the ocean and when she saw it she just said great and started some red warm thing called fire she told me . While she was burning the fish I think that's what its called , a bit of the fire spat out and came towards me , I decided to touch it and it was horrible ! My finger felt horrible , I immediately went back in the water and it helped a bit , after that I never came close to her fire . Also she can't breath under water , so instead of catching her fish like me she made some thing that reels the fish in , it wasn't that helpful it took a lot of patience wich was boring , otherwise she builds odd structures but whatever those are humansvfor you .

"Oi . OI . Fish Boy!!? Snap out of it!"

"Hhm? What is it you pesky human . What do you want."

"Weeellll.... I was just wondering. How is the sea like? I mean like yer citys like the lost city of Atlantis ? Is it real ? Or just some old myth ?"

"The city of Atlantis ? Oh yea it is real . Thats where the other mermaids like how everyone expects them to look like not the half crabs or octopuses. But they always act like their better than anyone because of their gold , silver,  emerald , Ruby and diamond fins or simply bright and lively scales . All you humans forget about us the other types of them." I sighed as I layed back on the sand

"Hhm . Well , then I geuss its great that I took the time you told me the story to draw you♡"

My head snapped towards her , I looked at the drawing and it was absolutely fantastic , it looked just like me .

"Now , when I'll finally be able to leave this darned island I can show this to others to show different kinds of mermaids exist! "

!!!

"Wait , what do you mean leave?"

"Well yea that's why I've been building a raft these past days ? What I'm not going to live here all my life . I need to get to London , even if us pirates ain't allowed there."

She said an evident voice of disappointment

"And why is that?"

"Alright laddie sit down and get comfortable , I'll tell ya why"

I approached Y/n and sat down near the shore and layed down and listened.

"Well , reason is because before the Queen of England adored pirates and even payed us to still the gold off , of the Spanish Empire"

She then started laughing her head off

"Aahh I remember that time the Queen hired me and mah crew to steel their gold , ahh does were the good times . But anyway back to the topic , the Queen eventually got paranoid that the pirates would do the same too , so any pirates who came in London then would be killed no matter who child elders any pirates . And thats why pirates are basically banned from London."

"Tsk . What a stupid Queen , worried about her gold more than anything."

"Say . Fish boy."

"My name is Michael."

"Yea yea whatever fishy , anyway... can you turn into a human??"

!!!

"I've never thought of it really , I dont know if I even can."

"Then why don't you try it?"

"Heh , and how would I do that exactly? Try and walk on the land?"