Chapter 12

Y/n POV

I've only got two more days of helping the aftons around than I'm free to do whatever the hell I want in the evenings then . I was in my room waiting for my alarm to ring , I had been awake for around 10 minutes before the alarm would turn on . When it did I turned it off and got ready for classes

Im lazy to draw what y'all wore so here it is

( don't mind the blood I just did it for some reason , ignore it )

I decided to walk to school today since I was bored of taking the bus , sure I mean there was Joanne but eeehhh I kinda what some peace and quiet . I put on my headphones and listened to an album called caravan palace ( eh I just like there music you can play another song if you want ) it was cool , on the way to school while listening to this I couldn't stop thinking of cool scenarios in my head . While I was walking , I heard a small noise coming from the side , I took my headphones off and looked for the noise I then heard it again this time much clearer , it came from a bush and when I looked I saw the most adorable thing ever . It swas three freaking kittens

Mah heart stopped they were too cute

Mah heart stopped they were too cute .

They were all meowing , they were definitely hungry or seeking attention , I looked around to see if therewas another cat well ore like looking for the mom , I couldn't find her but I felt bad leaving the kittens here . My mind is made up I will take them with me , thats final , I picked each of them up carefully one by one  and put them in a box I found on the side of the road .

You can really find anything just laying in the streets , I decided to stop by the local market and buy some food , I didn't know if they had cat food so I would haveto buy something else like.... my lunch ? I mean we were meant to have fish today . The gross school ones of course ugh they tasted horrible . When I came out of the market I went to school .

"I can't believe I'm doing this , I'm bringing anmals to school oh boy."

I then felt someone nudge me over making me almost drop the box .
"Oi watch it !:

"What's in the box ? Y/n???"

I realised it was fredrick and I looked behind me and saw the rest of the Michael gang there . Uh oh was all I could think .

"Its none of your business , thats for sure. Now leave me alone fred."

"Well now I really want to know sooooo..... SNATCH!!!"

Without realising he had taken the box out of my hands so fast it took me a while to realise it was gone .
I feared the worst for the kittens , I swear I prayed at that moment for their safety in the hands of those assholes .

"EEEEEHHHHHHH !!!! THEIR SOOOOO CUTE !!! HEY Y/N??!!Can I have one ?!!?" Simon said practically screaming in my ears

"Uuummm I dont know . Just no for now  ."

Simon pouted a bit but eventually put the ginger back in the box .

"Jesus you guys are acting like morons right now eeesh"

They all started basically yelling at Michael for insulting such adorable beings on this planet . Their words not mine .
I sighed then grabbed the box and left to school , the teacher wasn't very happy about this but when she saw them she immediately allowed them to stay for only today . When it came to food I made sure to have extra fish and gave them some when they were hungry . Once school ended I went to Michael's like usual , I actually spent more time with him and his siblings , while I was decorating Elizabeth's room they were all playing with the kittens , it was so cute Mike looked really nervous of holding the kittens at the beginning but when he held them once . He was not letting go . 'What a lucky cat kinda wich i was them' wait what??

Michael caught me staring so I quickly looked away my face was heating up . Why the hell was I thinking that even???
Im not actually falling for him right?
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or am I ?

Hello everyone quick A/n , so the book Rivals is almost coming to an end . I only have mabey 2 or 3 chapters left of this book . But I am not ending this book until I finish at least writing Stranded . Even if I finish the book that oneshot is coming no matter what .
Thank you so much for reading again cya .
Also I'm going to be able to write a chapter a day I still got to do my homework and revisions during strikes .
And I'm not going to write all day .

818 words