Stranded

This song gave me the inspiration
This is a oneshot

A young captain who met a shark prince where they became friends and more .

Stranded
Pirates and mermaids au

Bit of info

Y/n L/n :
Age : 19
Gender : female ( sorry )
Y/n L/n was a orphan , she was found by pirates while she was hiding in a boat . They took her in and raised her to be a pirate , she was adored by all of them especially the captain who favored her over all his men . She is now the captain of his crew . Her personality is very confident and caring for her crew , but she is also very cold towards people who are close to her . No one knows why

Michael Afton :
Age : 22
Species : Shark/merman
Gender : male
Michael was heir to the throne since he was the eldest child , his parents were executed during a revolution thrown by their people who were angered . Michael had multiple marriages arranged for him , but he rejected them all . One day he fled his city without telling anyone and went of on his journey .

Y/n POV

We were all having a nice time , we were all singing, cleaning the boat no was expecting what was to happen next .
We were attacked by the sunken waterhorses ( I just made it up ) no one was prepared and we couldn't escape their ship , it was too fast and the wind was pushing their sails in our direction making them much faster than us .

All of my men where being killed or held captives , I knew I wouldn't survive if I stayed on the boat so I quickly jumped off , but I was unlucky that during my descent some thing was just behind me , so when I turned my face got slashed .
I let out a scream of agony of whilst resurfacing to get air , I quickly held onto a plank for some support .
I watched as the ship the captain gave me sink while burning and all his and my men dying . I felt so pissed of , I screamed in anger letting my emotions get to me . After a while I blacked out .

I woke up near an island I dont know how long I was drifting in sea for by not for long since the blood from my scar was still fresh , at least a few hours , the sea water was going in all of my cuts it hurts so bad , but I can't complain not now , I know sharks are going to be attracted by the scent so I need to get to land fast .
Once I was close to land I got of the plane and started swimming to the rocks , once I got there I sat down and rested on my coat , I then noticed something odd among the sharks .
It was a man
Wait no...
That's not a man
Thats a merman??!!

Michael POV

I was swimming close the surface alongside the other sharks . There was alot of woods and corpse in the corner none of them interested me . I then smelled some blood , I was a bit hungry and the blood was much more recent and seemed fresh . It seemed as if the others had noticed too , we all started swimming towards the smell . Once we got their I hid behind the others and looked to see what it was .
It was a human.
I'd never seen one in my life at least a living one , all the ones I saw were dead . But it was still alive a breathing being , my head stuck out more to look at it , but it noticed me , I could tell due to their expression and thy were staring at me .

"A merman ?? Ai well I never thought they were real , just some ol folk tales."

"You have an odd way of talking human , what are you doing here ? The sea's are no place for some weaklings such as you humans."

"Well I'd be darned ! The laddie can talk! Also who you calling a bloody weakling?? I bet i could fight ya and win easily."

"Heh , I'd like to see you even try well more like struggle at it ."

"Ya darn fish why don't you keep yar ego to yee self"

"How dare you insult the heir to the throne of the sharks!"

"Oh ! Mi apologies your highness I never meant to offend ya!"

"Hhfm as I thou-"

"I was being fucking sarcastic ya dumb fish ! It's like ya can't tell if I'm joking or not!"

I fell silent , I was always used to people telling lies to me or fear me , that I thought that I forced myself to think that's what they actually genuinely think!

"What pretty boy ? Cat got ye tongue? All ya royals are the same ! Expect everyone to respect ya"

"Say human how come your fear no punishments or sorts from your human royals ?"

It then started chuckling.

"Ah ha that's because I'm a pirate! I dont stay on land like those land huggers , I travel the seven sea's pretty boy well fish more like."

"Hhm interesting. So you have never travelled on land either?"

"Nahh pretty fish . Of course I go on land we got to buy our foods , weapons , gunpowder , get new canons or repair them or buy new swords and guns ! We do have our casual holidays."

"Interesting... tell me more human"

"Uh pretty fish . Ya do realise I've got a name right ?"

"Oh you humans have names too? Well then tell me . What is it?"

"It's captain Y/n L/n . What about you pretty fish ?"

"Michael Afton heir to the throne in the shark lands"

She then lended out her hand for me to shake , I took it and we shook hands .

"You do realise I could've pulled you in the water . Right?"

She then started laughing.

"Yea but then I could've proved to you I can beat ya scaly ass back in the deep water!"

I sighed , we then continued talking until the sun fell . We said our goodbyes and went to rest .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What a odd human

Okaaayy sorry for the late post . I was forced to go to school since it wasn't written a strike for today ( even though there was ) anyways.... part 2 coming tomorrow!
Also I am having a strike and I will be allowed of school so I can write mabey even chapter 13 anyways bye!

1074 words