"Yeah." Hugo said staring ahead. "Why did we lie again?"

"Didn't want her to be angry at us." I said looking at my feet. "Loved her too much." I said and tears appeared in my eyes. "I think I'm going to go sleep. Shall I take her?"

"Sure." Trevor said. "I'm going to talk with the people here and check the report that was written from the small amount of info I could get out of him, and then I'll come as well."

"I'll join you will." Hugo said and I nodded as I went to the medical place and she was asleep, with a frown on her face. I picked her up and her arms went around my neck tighter and I smiled at that a bit. She was clinging on me like a monkey. I put my hands under her bum and I went to the elevator; everyone staring at us, but I heard Trevor state 'anyone looking at the queen of Locatlie, will have my wrath' so they stopped. Hugo was waiting in the elevator. We walked through the prison and then got to the castle. I put her on her bed and she didn't want to let go of my neck and I looked at Hugo and he shrugged at that as I went and laid down next to her and she held onto me for dear life and I looked at Hugo whom laid on the couch/bed that we had here. We fell asleep and after a while I woke up and Hugo was awake too; reading. Trevor was laying on the other couch reading something too.

"You ok though bro?" I muttered and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hugo said "Just didn't want her to do something which I know she'll regret and will haunt her for some time"

"Will you two shut up? Trying to sleep here." She muttered and I looked down at her with an amused look on my face.

"Sorry babe." I said and she frowned as she opened her eyes looking at me and rubbed her eyes.

"I told you to stop calling me babe. That's not your name to call me" She snapped at me and she sat up. I looked at Trevor whom looked up amused. "And you do it in front of Trevor. Seriously?" She added and she stood up.

"Where are you going?' Hugo said carefully.

"Going to pee and take a shower, or do I need a permission slip." She spat and she continued to walk and I looked at her with some amusement as she closed the door behind her. I looked at Trevor whom was staring at me with pure amusement.

"Sorry." I said yawning "For calling her babe."

"It's fine. I don't generically mind. I can understand why she'd get upset about it though" Trevor said and I nodded as I heard the shower. I stood up "What are you doing bro?"

"Have to take a piss." I said and he nodded as I opened the door.

"No." She snapped at me as I saw her in the shower, her back facing me.

"Just have to take a piss. Calm down." I muttered as I took a piss and I then brushed my teeth as she came out of the shower and she had a towel around her and she was glaring at me now. I finished brushing my teeth as I then walked out and I gave Hugo and Trevor this look of 'damn that attitude' and Trevor looked at me amused.

I went and sat back on the bed and I rubbed my eyes as she walked out with only the towel, and Hugo without looking up said "Sweater of mine there, and a pair of your favourite pants" He said and she looked down at it and then at Hugo and I saw confliction on her face. She then grabbed it and walked back into the bathroom and put it on. She came back after a minute as I was checking my mail on my phone. She went and sat down and I looked at her for a second, but decided to let her start talking if she wanted to.

"I think it's best if I go to Brusta for two weeks." She said as she stared ahead and I looked up at her, and everyone stopped doing what they were doing to listen to her. "After that I want to have a week individually with each of you." My eyes widened at that, what? "We need to work on the trust individually and that can't happen when the others are here and we're only talking about what the others feel. I have major trust issues right now, and I can remember that days before, two of you had issues as well." She said, staring ahead casually. "Just a week with no pressure of the outside world, no work, no pregnancy shit. Just one on one really getting to know one another again and talking out all the shit in the air."

"Ok." I said carefully.

"The airplane is ready whenever you want to leave." Trevor said right away and I looked at him with a frown. "What? She doesn't want to talk about anything right now."

"She is sitting right here and can talk for herself." she added and Trevor looked at her for a second. "I want to know one thing though."

"Ok?" Hugo said.

"Did Nat give birth?" She said still stargin ahead.

"Yes. To a healthy baby girl. Named her Rosemary" Trevor said carefully. "Two days after."

"Good. She happy?" She asked staring ahead with a pained look on her face.

"Very happy" Trevor confirmed and she nodded slowly at that. "Do you know which order you want the week away to be? And where you want to go?" she frowned looking at him. "So, I know when Lucas has to work the whole week." He added.

"The three of you decide where you want it to be. We have loads of houses all around the country." She said and she stood up and gave Trevor this look of I want to leave and he nodded. "And the order, well the fairest is that the one I'm most pissed off with goes first, and then the one after that." She said and Trevor nodded slowly looking at her. "Because it isn't fair for Trevor to bother him and our week with my anger towards the two of you."

"So, whom is first?" Hugo said looking at her as she put on shoes and looked at me and then at Hugo with a raised eyebrow.

"By age." She said as I felt my heart breaking as she said that. Hugo nodded slowly at that, I did understand it though, with Hugo she knew, but I lied to her about everything.

"I'll see you in three weeks then. Even though you might not think it, I do love you and hope you get the peace you need" Hugo said and she looked at him and nodded slowly.

"I love you, love." I said, my voice shaking a bit and she gave me a curt nod. She walked out with Trevor and I couldn't control it anymore. The past weeks I had held myself strong, but hearing her say she was furious with me, it broke me and I covered my face as I started to cry.

"Shit." Hugo said and after a minute he sat next to me. "Breathe bro."

"She hates me." I stammered. "And the baby, it's all so much."

"It is." Hugo confirmed rubbing my back. "She's only less angry at me because she knew that I wanted Heather, that's all."

"I know, but it's just." I said wiping my tears away. "I'm just exhausted Hugo. These past five weeks have been absolutely exhausting."

"Then take the day off." Hugo said "You've been carrying out two roles, two full time jobs, for the past five weeks. That isn't' healthy."

"I know, but' I said looking sideways. "I'm- you're right"

"I usually am." Hugo joked.

"Doesn't it bother you that she won't even look at us." I said looking at him.

"It does." He confirmed. "But this is black and white for me, so I understand it. We lied to her and she's angry."

"Trev did too-"

"Yes, but she knows the truth; she knows that it was 5-1, and knows that Trevor was the one, which is the truth. She's equally as obsessed with Trevor, as he is with her." He said and I nodded at that carefully. "It's just rough to see her like that." I said and he nodded as he rubbed my back. The door opened and Trevor walked in and saw that I was upset.

"She told me she is open for an apology and forgiveness. But she first wants her mind to be straight, to understand what happened and what kind of effect that has on her." Trevor said carefully. "And that she loves us too." He said and I nodded looking at him as he then jumped on the bed on top of me as well, grabbing Hugo. "It's going to be ok." He said and I giggled at that a bit as we gave each other a cuddle before we all went towards our own private quarters and did our own thing.

Hopefully things would be all right soon.