"Bondita Das... " Baba repeated her name and seemed to think something. He suddenly spoke up excitedly, "Are! Anirudh is she the daughter of Neeraj Das? "

"I don't know baba. I didn't ask her. " I replied.

"So tomorrow kindly ask her and tell me" Baba said adjusting his specs, his first love.

"But baba how will I ask her? "

"What is the name of your father? " Batuk said casually.

"Are you mad batuk? How will dada ask her directly, won't she feel it too strange? " Som said.
Oh! He had brain.

Batuk whispered something to Som, who glared at him.

"I don't know about how to talk or whatever. Just ask her no matter what! " Baba said.

"But why baba? " I asked suspiciously. What's so special in that miss DDD?

"Because Neeraj das is one among the best business man of Mumbai and I can get an opportunity to work with him."

"Baba! Here also you are thinking of business" I scoffed.

"Means you won't even do such a small task for me? " He emotionally blackmailed me.

"Baba! " I whined, clearly annoyed "Okay I will ask her. " Not finding any other option, I agreed.

"But baba...." Som spoke up. "If she won't be the daughter of Neeraj Das then? "

"Then, I don't care about her. " Baba replied.

Obviously! Why would he?

"And what if she will be the daughter of Neeraj Das? " Batuk asked.

"Then Anirudh will have to befriend with her"

"What!! " I shouted in shock. What's this new drama!

"Why? What is the problem?" Kaka asked me. So now he is taking Baba's side. Where did his old thinking went? No friendship between girl and boy.

"Kaka! I don't want to make her my friend. I even don't want to see her face again" I kept my opinion, but as if someone cares about it.

"No Anirudh you will have to. If she will be your friend then her father and I would have good connections. " Baba stated.

"Baba" I moaned helplessly and went to my room.

"Are what happened to him" I heard kaka asking in surprise.

"Kuchh nahi kaka! Jab pyaar hota hai tab aise hi hota hai" Batuk said casually, which clearly went unheard by me and that's why I stopped mid track to listen to their further talks.

"What, what did you say Batuk? Say again. " Kak said tightening his hold on his stick.

Aisa kya bak diya isne?

"No kaka! I mean...that...he...he...yes..how will he befriend with her when they both fight a lot. " Batuk said and for the first time I felt good hearing his words.

"Hmm may be you are right" Kaka said.

So does it mean I don't have to make any efforts?

"Da! Nothing is wrong if they are friends. It will be good for us only. " Baba said and I went in my room, as I know what more are they going to talk.

I looked at the clock. 4:25 PM. In a few minutes, Samar would be coming for studying. We both have planned to study together from today at 4:30 PM in my study. I grabbed my books and went towards the study.

I sat on a chair and got emerged in my own thinking about how to talk to Bondita about her father and family. Who the hell asks a stranger about her family just after meeting for once?

"What are you thinking Ani? " I heard someone's voice and before I can process anything, my tongue spoke out the truth.

"About Bondita! " I said unconsciously.

"What! " He shouted and I came in real world.

"I...I mean....that" I nervously spoke up, trying to build up some excuses.

"Oh common Ani! I know that you love her, accept it. " He said overexcited as usual and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Samarth! You know love doesn't happen so fastly. And I don't even know her. "

"Love at first sight? " He spoke dreamily.

"It's Attraction at first sight! " I corrected him.

"Haah! Whatever. But you agree that IT'S ATTRACTION. You are attracted towards her. Isn't it? "

"It's not the case with me" I denied, more to myself, when I remembered something else. "But, I know that it happened with you, isn't it" I said mimicking him.

"Wh-what are you saying" Samar stuttered.

"Oh common Sam! I know you love her, accept it. " I again mimicked him.

"Who? " He said looking here and there.

"Jahnvi"

"N-no, you are thinking a lot. It-it's nothing like that"

"Yes it is "

"Really? " He asked hopefully. Samar has always been the one who agrees to his heart fastly. He can easily figure out his feelings, not like me.

"Yes Sam" I replied.

"But.. Did she love me? "

"How would I know? Ask to her. "

"What are you saying? I will directly ask her, do you love me or not? "

"Achha so... You find out that she loves you or not? "

"How would I? "

"I will do something, don't worry" I assured him.