🥥 thirty seven

warning: you know what's coming ;)

the two walked to the end of the hall, finding what they assumed to be a guest room and went inside, minho quickly closing the door after them and pulling hyunjin in close to kiss him. their lips moved against each other at a quick pace, their hands roaming each other bodies as they gripped onto each other's clothing, pulling off jackets, hoodies and tops. they found themselves staring into each other's eyes for a moment.

"hyunjin, i just wanna say—"

"don't say anything, minho," he interrupted with a smile sigh. "this isn't a serious thing, remember." and with that, he reconnected their lips, pulling minho's bare abs against his own by his waist. minho pulled away and attached his lips to the younger's neck, sucking and biting at the skin as purpling marks began to form, hyunjin biting his lip as he tried to suppress whatever noises wanted to escape his mouth.

"but hyunjin—"

the younger interrupted him again by placing a finger over his lips. "don't, just take me," he said, smashing his lips onto minho's once more. the older pushed hyunjin down onto the bed situated in the centre of the room, their lips still connected as their tongues danced against each other. minho found his hands at the top of hyunjin's jeans, slipping one underneath the clothing as he felt hyunjin's already erect member.

hyunjin moaned lowly as minho palmed his cock, his back arching. the older laid wet kisses and marks all the way down from his neck to his jeans, pulling away to unbuckle them and slide them, as well as his boxers, off of his legs. the older then did the same with himself, throwing all the discarded clothing to the floor.

"turn over," minho ordered, hyunjin doing as he was told, turning over onto his hands and knees, his ass out for minho. the older leant over to whisper into hyunjin's ear. "this may hurt baby," he said in a hushed voice, biting onto his lobe before pulling back again.

hyunjin looked over his shoulder in surprise. "wait, minho aren't you going to stretch—" a loud moan escaped hyunjin's lips as minho pushed himself half the way in, the older wearing a smirk on his face. he knew what he was doing and he was enjoying it, because he knew hyunjin was too. he allowed the younger to get his size before he pushed himself all the way in, grunting as he felt hyunjin's tight ass around his length.

"you feel alright?" minho asked the younger, and hyunjin nodded quickly. he looked over his shoulder once again, and minho thought he could die at the sight. hyunjin's hair was scattered across his face and stuck to his slightly sweat forehead, a small line of saliva ran down from the corner of his lip as his mouth stayed slightly open, and his eyes glossed over like a puppy. it really was a sight to behold.

"please, minho, give me everything," hyunjin begged, and minho was at a loss. he couldn't say no to that face no matter how hard he tried. so with another grin, and his hands finding their way to hyunjin's waist, he began thrusting in and out slowly. the room became loud as hyunjin couldn't control the noise coming out of his mouth, stuffing his face into the pillow to try and suppress them, his hands gripping onto the sheets.

minho bit his lip as he got faster, his hips moving back and forth. he slid a hand down into hyunjin's blonde locks, pulling his head up away from the pillow. "let me hear you, sweetcheeks," he said, panting in between as he thrusted faster into the boy, making him an absolute mess. minho couldn't take it anymore, and so he gave his all, using all the energy he could muster.

hyunjin came first, falling flat onto the bed as he let minho fuck him until he came as well, which wasn't too soon after, and he fell down onto the bed next to hyunjin, staring at his pretty face. the younger's eyes were closed shut, probably from being tired, so minho reached over and traced his thumb over the younger's bottom lip, leaning in to kiss him once again.

i find it so hard to write these
omg but its longer than my usual
chapters so makes sense.