🥥 twenty four

hyunjin pulled him into the bathroom, closing the door loudly after them. "okay, before i say what i have to say, you're going to explain what's going on with you and chan," he said, definitely noticing how down chan's words had made him. he wanted to help in any way he could, as he could tell this was definitely jeongin's first rodeo.

the younger looked down at the ground nervously. "i just... i feel like it's one sided, y'know? like i'm the only one that thinks of it as more than a fling," he said while rubbing his arm slowly, his lip forming a small pout. it was true that he definitely thought chan was being off with him; when they first met, they could never separate from each other, but over the past week, he was scared that chan was slowly slipping away.

"then why don't you just ask him? just talk to him about it. if he takes it personally and leaves you, then he doesn't deserve you," hyunjin said simply with a shrug. the more he thought about it the more he thought that he should probably take his own advice.

"okay, maybe i will then," jeongin said with a curt nod and a wide smile as he looked up at the taller male. "so, you gonna tell me what's going ok with hyunjin?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows once again in a very suggestive manner.

"n-nothing, i just—"

he was interrupted by a loud gasp. "it was him! it was minho's dick you were sucking! oh my god hyunjin, i can't believe i didn't realise it sooner. also next time can you leave a note on the door so i don't walk in on you again." hyunjin stared at the younger with wide eyes and rosy cheeks.

"w-wait, you saw..." he trailed off, not being able to look jeongin straight in the eye. he knew he had heard the door open, but he had done nothing at the time. let's just say he was having just a bit too much fun. "i can't believe you just shouted that as well; chan and minho are literally in the other room."

jeongin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "relax, chan is probably just sitting on his ass scrolling through his phone, and i'm sure sleeping beauty will stay that way for the next one hundred years." he turned around to the door, unlocking it and opening it, only to have two males fall through the door.

it seemed they had been listening the whole time.

oh shizzle