Father

I don't really know much about Orochimaru's abilities and I also suck at fight scenes, but I tried!

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 41: Father

Chapter 41: Father.

.

/

.

/

.

"STOP IT! KEIKO-CHAN!" She ignores the blondes shouts and instead thrusts her susanoo fist towards Orochimaru, who dodges and jumps away cautiously.

The Uchiha's susanoo forms a whip in one arm while the other stays as a normal skeletal hand,

It raises it's arm and swings it down.

Once the whip collides with the ground, the ground shakes and it cuts through the ground, skimming off of Orochimaru.

Keiko clicks her tongue once she notices Kabuto sending attacks to the susanoo spine.

"Fine." Armor surrounds the susanoo as she simply flicks Kabuto away, a mere pest in her eyes.

"Stop being a coward!" Growling, her susanoos feet appears, forming the full form and sending fear down all of their spines.

She feels her chakra being drained too quickly due to the armor so she removes in and sends a whip to the sannin who dodges once again.

'With the attacks she's sending at me, all I can do is dodge! It's almost impossible to break something as powerful as a susanoo!' 

Orochimaru hisses and creates a series of hand signs, placing his palm on the ground.

"Summoning jutsu!" Three coffins appear, and the lids are taken off revealing three shinobi including one man in particular that brought tears to her eyes.

"Father..." She mutters in horror, the man exiting and looking around, making eye contact with his daughter.

The first thing he does?

"Wow. You sure have grown, Keiko." She de activates susanoo, falling on her knees and staring at the man, ignoring the other incredible shinobi watching.

"Father...!" He smiles.

"How've you been, Keiko?" She clenches her teeth.

"Are you serious?! How have I been?!" He raises an eyebrow.