Chapter 32: More News

Violetta's (POV)
It's been over 2 months since all our close friends and family have found out about the pregnancy. There have been rumours of people suspecting that I'm pregnant, but we haven't officially shared it with the entire world. Tomorrow night, I have a press conference at prime time as I'm releasing my new single.

In the morning

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when I heard Leon come downstairs, talking to someone on the phone.

Leon on the phone with someone

Leon: No, we're not ready. We'll continue this later, goodbye!

He hung up, kissed me on the cheek and greeted me.

Violetta: What's wrong, who was that?

Leon: No, it's just Maxi. I was reminding him about the meeting we have later this afternoon. Just some things Pablo said that I should tell them, but don't worry it'll be quick.

Violetta: Alright, but why did you say, "we're not ready?" Who's we?

Leon: Oh, I was talking about you and I. People have been asking all our friends and family, trying to find out if you're really pregnant. Everyone is getting tired of answering the same questions.

Violetta: Then why don't we tell everyone. I'm going to be showing soon, so I think we should just give them what they want, the truth.

Leon: Are you sure because you're already releasing your single tomorrow night. Many reporters are going to be knocking on our door once we tell them that too.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Leon and I looked at each other and gave an astounding expression. Leon went to open the door slightly.

Violetta: Who is it?

Ludmila: Hey, guys! What's wrong?

Federico: Why are you opening the door only half-way and so slowly? Are you guys in hiding or something?

Leon: Oh, thank goodness it's just you two!

Leon opened the door fully and let Federico and Ludmila in.

Ludmila: What's going on?

Violetta: Oh, we thought you were reporters.

Ludmila: Why would we be reporters?

Violetta: Because, um never mind... It's lovely to see you both, but what are you guys doing here?

Federico: We just came to see how you're doing. Ludmila has a meeting close by and I thought maybe Leon and I could go to our meeting together, if that's okay with you?

Leon: Sure, no problem. I'm going to get changed and then I'll be back. Make sure she doesn't eat all the breakfast without me!

Violetta: Well then you better hurry up because I'm hungry. Can I make you guys something to eat?

Federico: Please, we'll have whatever you have.

He ran to the room and got changed. Federico sat on the couch and put the tv on whilst Ludmila helped me finish up in the kitchen.

Federico: Uh guys, I think you should see this!

Ludmila: What are you watching?

We walked over to see what was happening on the television.

Federico: The news is on, Vilu come look here. They're talking about you, Leon and that girl we he was with at the Bachelor party. Vilu, I think you should call Leon to come see this.