Chapter 20: The Gang's Sleepover

Ludmila was right, I couldn't make false accusations without him explaining first. 30 minutes later, they arrived half asleep.

Naty: Did you boys have fun?

Maxi: Yeah, we're just extremely tired right now.

Violetta: You all are welcome to stay here for the night. We have 2 guest rooms and the rest can sleep here on these sleeper couches.

Andres: Thanks for the offer Vilu, but I have to take Bridgit home.

Violetta: That's alright, what about the rest of you guys?

Everyone: We're in!

When we said goodbye to Andres and Bridgit, I saw Leon's face and he was not happy. I asked the girls to get everything ready so I could talk to him alone as I was getting really worried.

Violetta: Leon, please can we talk in the room, alone.

Leon: Yeah sure, let's go upstairs.

We walked upstairs and went to our room and then I shut the door.

Violetta: Why do you look so mad? What's wrong?

Leon: Why did you invite them to stay without my consent?

Violetta: Are you kidding me!? They are all our best friends and they were all tired from OUR bachelor and bachelorette party. After everything they have done for us, it was the least we could do for them!

Leon: Well you should've spoken to me about it first.

Violetta: Just like you told me that everyone was too busy to go out, but not telling me that you told them the exact same thing?

Leon: That was different, I wanted to spend more time with you.

Violetta: Leon, we're going to be spending the rest of our lives together! So, try again. The truth this time!

Leon: That's the truth, I want to spend every minute with you before we're married. I just need you to trust me, I can't tell you more now.

Violetta: So, this is when it starts. I can't believe it!

Leon: I'm confused, this is when what starts?

Violetta: The lying, the secrets, the lack of trust!

Leon: I'm not lying to you, my love. I just need you to trust me.

Violetta: It's not about me trusting you, it's about you not trusting me! We used to tell each other everything, why stop now?

Leon: All I want to do is protect you. I will tell you everything during our honeymoon, I promise. I just need you to trust me for a week. When we're married, I will tell you everything.

Violetta: Fine, I'll give you one week. But at least tell me who the girl was, then I promise I'll leave everything else alone for now.

Leon: She is just a friend, nothing else.

Violetta: You were awfully close to this friend. Should I be worried?

Leon: Wow, you're jealous.

Violetta: I'm not jealous, I'm just wondering why you were so close to this girl and why you couldn't wait to get off the phone.

Leon: Martina Violetta Stoessel Castillo is jealous of a woman snatching away her man. I must be doing something right because all the beautiful women are after me.

Violetta: So you think she's beautiful too? What, do you think she is more beautiful than me?

Leon: Did those words come out of my mouth Violetta? If you're really not jealous, you wouldn't be having a fit right now.

Violetta: Fine, you want to hear me say it, okay! I'm jealous of that extremely stunning woman stealing you away from me. Before you give me one of those arrogant smirks of yours, I'm only jealous because you made it seem like there was something going on there.

Leon: You definitely don't need to worry. I'm in love with someone named Violetta and we're getting married in a week!

He took a step closer to me and put his arms around my waist.

Violetta: Well I hope this Violetta woman makes you happy!

Leon: Oh, I'm the happiest when I'm with her, she's just the best!

I began to blush, and he smiled. He leaned in for a kiss and it continued for a few minutes until someone walked in on us.

Federico: Oh, sorry this isn't the bathroom. Thank goodness the wedding is back on though. Hey everyone, I think they just made up!

Everyone downstairs: Yay!!!

We were holding each other tight and couldn't help but laugh when everyone shouted from downstairs.

Leon: Let's go back down.

Federico: I'll meet you guys there, I need to go to the bathroom. It's the next door, right?

Violetta: There's two bathrooms downstairs Fede.

Federico: Oh, well anyway, I might as well use this one. Do you two mind if I go?

Leon, Violetta: Go Federico.

We went down to see our friends sitting on the couch waiting for us.

Leon: So, what did we miss?

Camila: Actually, what did we miss? We heard you made up.

Violetta: We're fine. Why did Fede say the wedding's back on?

Naty: The boys said that the wedding is not going to happen because they heard shouting up there. We said that you'll sort it out though.

Federico came down and relaxed on the sofa.

Federico: I knew Leon was in trouble, but I wasn't sure if you would call off the wedding for some girl he was flirting with.

Leon: I wasn't flirting with her, I just invited her to the wedding.

Violetta: Wait, you did what? Why didn't you tell me upstairs?

Leon: I forgot, but she's like family so I invited her.

Violetta: What's her name, Leon?

Broduey: Oh snap, trouble...

Leon: Shut up Broduey. Her name is Ana, she's a family friend.

Violetta: We'll discuss this later. Actually, we're going to talk about this in the room before we go to bed! Let's go Mr Vargas!

Leon: Sorry everyone, we're heading off to bed. I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything, just ask. If you hear shouting, come get me!

Violetta: They won't be able to save you...  Goodnight guys!

Everyone: Goodnight!

Francesca: Okay guys, it's late. Who's sleeping where?

Naty: Maxi and I will take the couch.

Camila: We'll take the couch too. You guys can take the guest rooms.

And within 10 minutes, everyone fell asleep.