As I hovered over Stiles on the couch, my fingers still jammed into his side, I noticed him glancing down at my lips. I couldn't stop my tongue from darting out to wet them. Stiles looked back up at my eyes with a faint blush on his cheeks.

I wasn't sure why I hadn't moved yet, but when I suddenly found myself looking at his mouth, I realized something. I had this sudden desire to kiss him.

"Ring! Ring!"

I jumped off of him as my phone rang. I fished it out of my pocket and answered without looking to see who called. Next to me, I could Stiles' heart beater faster than I'd ever heard it and his breath was still heavy.

"Hey, Scott."

"Dad?"

"Yeah. Sorry for calling out the blue. But I was hoping we could talk for a few minutes."

"Yeah. That's fine. Just give me a month."

I pulled the phone from my ear and looked at Stiles. He was still leaning against the arm of couch and he was staring at me with his lips slightly parted.

"I'll be right back," I whispered to him, then went up to my room. 

--

What the hell was that? I thought. He looked like he was about to kiss me. But he wouldn't do that.

I was dying to know what would have happen if Rafael hadn't called. I wanted to text Lydia to tell her what happened, but I didn't want to interrupt her girl's weekend. So I sat up and starting playing around on my phone, just to have something to do.

Scott came back about fifteen minutes later. "Sorry about that. Dad just wanted to catch up apparently."

"It's fine, Scott."

I sent him the most fake smile ever that I'm sure he saw right through. I'm also sure that he could hear how fast my heart was still beating.

"Do you want to watch now? I was thinking we could order a pizza."

I nodded. "Yeah. That sounds great."

I couldn't even look him in the eye as he pulled his phone back out. I set up the movie and waited for him to hang up.

"It'll be here in about twenty minutes," he said, finally sitting down.

"K."

As we watched and waited for the pizza, I noticed that he kept glancing at me. I felt too awkward to do anything but stare forward at the tv. When food finally arrived, Scott paid and brought it to the coffee table.

We were pretty silent through the movie and the next one, except for Scott asking a few questions when he got confused. After the second movie for the day, it was about 5pm.

"We have a couple more left until we're done will all of them," I said as Scott stretched.

"I don't want to turn this weekend into a work weekend, but will you please help me study? I keep putting it off, but if you help me, it'll be so much easier."

I chuckled. "Of course, I'll help."

"Yay. Let's go upstairs."

I followed Scott into his room and plopped on the bed, laying on my stomach. He sat down next to me and pulled out his school books. He need help with science apparently.

"I just don't get it," he pouted.

I couldn't help but think it was adorable. "Let me see."

So for the next hour, I helped him with his anatomy homework.