"What do I do?!" Sana exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows. "I don't like her!"

"Well, a dare is a dare. I suggest you TRY to hang out with her." Momo advised her younger cousin after she calmed down.

"Meaning? What should I do?"

"Hmm.." Momo started to brainstorm. "First, buy her chocolates and ask her out. Wait for her, she'll probably get flustered because the campus girl crush just asked her out on a date. Then after a week, ask her to be your girlfriend."

Sana sighed deeply, "Fine."

The Next Day - Park University

@sanana_shakehangover smile? hehe-

@sanana_shake
hangover smile? hehe-

...

Dahyun smiled at the adorable photo, she's been admiring the girl since Freshman Year College. But she knows that Sana is way out of her league. A nerd like her? Dating THE Minatozaki Sana? She could only dream. Dahyun placed her phone back in her pocket and started to grab books from her locker.

The Japanese girl spotted the Korean girl in distance so she leaned on one of the lockers, waiting for Dahyun to close hers.

Once Dahyun closed her locker door, she was surprised when a beautiful woman was right in front of her. "KAMJAGIYA!"

Sana mentally chuckled at the sight.

"Sana-ssi, what a-are you doing here?" Dahyun stuttered shyly.

"Umm~ I study here?" Sana answered her question.

'DAHYUN, YOU PABO!' The pale girl thought to herself.

"Anyways," Sana started, "Would you like to go on a date with me?" She asked with a slight smile.

"YES!- I MEAN- S-Sure, when and what time?" Dahyun said, smiling through the embarrassment.

"3:00 PM, I'll pick you up. What's your address?"

"*** Street, the house with beige walls and has a kid tricycle at front." Dahyun smiled lightly.

"Great. See you, Dana." Sana fake smiled and walked away, her smile immediately turning into a disgusted frown as soon as she was far away from the girl.

"I-It's Dahyun.." Dahyun muttered lowly.

Time Skip : SaiDa's Date

Once Sana finally reaches Dahyun's humble abode, she's welcomed with the smell of flowers. Specifically, roses, lilies, and lilacs. She knocks on the wooden door 3 times, waiting for an answer because the doorbell didn't seem to be working.

Soon enough, the door opened and revealed a girl with bunny-like features. "Sana? What are you doing here?"

"UNNIE!~" A voice yelled from upstairs.

"Ne, Dahyun-ah?" The girl yelled back, which killed Sana's eardrums figuratively.

"Who's at the door?' The voice, which seemed to be Dahyun's, asked with it's natural cute voice.

"It's Sana, why?"

Suddenly, rapid footsteps could be heard running down the stairs. It then revealed Dahyun, who looked like a cuddly stuffed animal.

 It then revealed Dahyun, who looked like a cuddly stuffed animal

"Dahyun, why are you- WAIT!" Nayeon shockingly turned to Sana. "ARE YOU TAKING MY SISTER OUT ON A DATE?!"

Sana got a little scared at the latter, "Uhh.. I-"

"Unnie, don't scare her~" Dahyun whined and back hugged her stepsister, causing the latter to melt into Dahyun's embrace.

"If she comes home even with the tiniest scratch, you're dead." Nayeon glared at the brunette girl.

"Anyways.. Let's go, Sana-ssi!" Dahyun smiled and gave her unnie one last hug.

'She really loves her stepsister, huh?' Sana thought to herself.

Dahyun stepped outside, where Sana was, and closed the door. Placing the keys in her pocket just in case her unnie falls asleep.

"So," Sana started a conversation, "How'd Nayeon become your stepsister?"

The two started walking together, side by side. "My mom passed away when I was only 5 years old." Dahyun smiled and looked at the ground, watching her feet take turns going front and behind.

"Oh-.. I'm sorry for asking."

"Nah, it's fine. Then a year later, my dad met Nayeon-Unnie's mom. They dated, then got married. Nayeon-Unnie and I became stepsisters, she was 9 and I was 6." Dahyun explained nonchalantly, staring at nothing.

"How come you're both seniors then?" Sana asked.

"I was smart for my age, so I accelerated and ended up in the same grade as Nayeon-Unnie. That's when I met Chaeyoung, my best friend till now!" Dahyun smiled widely, thinking her closest friend.

"Cute" Sana mumbled quietly. 'Wait, what?' She asked herself.

A little later, they arrived at Sana's white Toyota. "SHOTGUN!" Dahyun yelled and ran towards the passenger seat door.

"Dahyun, I'm the one driving." Sana chuckled lightly.

"Sorry~ I just got used to Nayeon-Unnie and I racing towards the passenger seat door." Dahyun explained as they sat inside Sana's car.

"Dork!" Sana teased.

"Yahh~" Dahyun pouted and crossed her arms.

"Stop sulking," Sana started the engine, "You look cuter when you're a dork." She used her charms, because she was told to be nice.

She really didn't like Dahyun, so she just did this to mess with her. She does it to every girl on campus, date them, play with their feelings, leave them, and then move on to a new girl.