"Hey, Scotty." I kicked my shoes off and sat next to him.

"Hey, I was just texting Lydia. She said that they're staying at her grandmother's lake house for the weekend and asked that we don't bug her unless it's important."

Great, I thought happily, this means I'll get Scott all to myself.

"I came out to my dad before I left. Apparently he had suspected it already."

Scott smiled. "Well, I'm glad that he's okay with it. I'm happy for you."

I smiled back and not-so-accidentally bumped my knee into his, then pulled it back towards me. Scott didn't seem fazed by it.

"Did you bring Star Wars?"

I chuckled. "Of course I brought Star Wars. What kind of person do you take me as?"

Scott grabbed some snacks while I set up the movie. I plopped down on the couch next to him and grabbed a handful of popcorn, shoving it into my mouth. This caused Scott to laugh.

"Slow down, you don't want to choke yourself. Go slow and swallow."

I sent him a look and said, "Do you even realize how wrong that sounded?"

Scott blushed and hit my shoulder. "Shut up."

About an hour into the movie, I starting yawning. I scooted down further on the couch.

"You tired? Want a blanket?" Scott asked.

I nodded. "That'd be great."

He reached for the blanket on the back of the couch and threw it over both of us.

"Thanks, Scott."

I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye. He was close enough that if I just slightly moved my head, it'd right right against his shoulder.

What the hell, I thought, and threw caution into the wind. I leaned my head against his shoulder and looked up at him.

"Is this okay?" I asked quietly.

He looked down. "Yeah. Of course."

--

Scott's POV:

Stiles leaned his head against my shoulder. "Is this okay?" he whispered.

I looked down at him. "Yeah. Of course."

He looked about ready to fall asleep, so I moved my arm around his shoulder so that his head was against my chest. He yawned again.

"You can go to sleep, Stiles. I'll be right here."

I felt him nod slightly. "Love you, Scotty."

He didn't even seem to notice that he spoke out loud.

"Love you, too, buddy," I whispered, wishing I had meant it the way he had.

You may think that I'm saying it out of pity, but that's not it. I really care about Stiles and I'd give him anything he wanted. I know that I ignored him and put him on the back burner for so long, but I really felt guilty about it.

Before I got bit, Stiles was my whole world, well he and my Mom. Stiles was the one I went to when I was upset or needed to talk to someone. Stiles had always been there for me and had done anything and everything I had asked of him, no matter if he wanted to do it or not. I've never understood why he did that.

I continued to watch the movie while Stiles slept on me. As the credits rolled, I gently shook him awake.

"Come on, let's go to bed."

He grabbed his bag and we went upstairs. After we got ready for bed, Stiles offered to take the floor.

"Stiles, we'll both take the bed. It's fine. It's not like we haven't shared a bed before."

"Well, yeah, but that was before I..."

"Before you developed feelings for me?"

He nodded. "I just don't want to make anything awkward."

"It won't be awkward. I swear, okay? Besides I'll feel super bad if you sleep on the floor. Please, Stiles."

He finally gave in when I gave him the puppy eyes.

"Fine, okay," he laughed, numbing about 'stupid werewolves and their stupid puppy eyes.'

I laughed. I laid on my side next to him. I could hear his heart beating fast.

"Relax, Stiles," I whispered. "It's okay."

"Sorry. I can't help it."

I placed my hand his shoulder. His heart beat sped up, causing me to laugh quietly.

"Will it help if roll over and don't look at you?"

"I don't think so. No. I'm sorry."

"Stiles, stop apologizing. It's really okay."

"Are you sure? I mean, are you really okay with me having feelings for you?"

"I'm not freaked out or disgusted, if that's what you're asking. To be honest, I don't even find it weird. It actually explains a lot."

Stiles smiled half-heartedly. "Of you're okay with it. You're the world's most understanding and accepting person I've ever met. I think that's part of why I..." He trailed off, looking at the ceiling. "Well, you know what I mean."

"Yeah. It's quite flattering, if I'm being honest."

He chuckled and rolled over, facing away from me. "Good night, Scott."

"Good night, Stiles."

I decided I'm going to break up the weekend into two or three chapters. More flirting to come in the next chapter.